Yo! MTV Raps (final episode freestyle) Part 1 & 2

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

^^^^

KRS, Meth, Chubb, Special ED=Definitely freestyling

Serch,Craig Mack,RedMan,E Double=probably not

Chubb, Rakim, Large Pro=50/50 on the fence

No matter the weakest (Serch, Mack) still shits on your favorite rapper today. I will be pulling this footage out everytime I need/want a boost.

Liger Woods

Post by Liger Woods »

^^^^
yea u on point

redman was definitely not freestyling tho ...that verse is on muddy waters.

hired gun

Post by hired gun »

werd, didn't recognize it...I'll have to pull it out now :mrgreen: . He still sounded looked raw as hell. There is something to be said for hungry rappers in the midst of all that talent. You just knew every single one of them that stepped up wanted to make sure that they shined. LOL at Serch lookin like the big goofy white boy invited to the party. hahaha.

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

can anyone tell me what song that the beat is from when red and meth etc are on the mic.

it sounds so familiar but in my current high mindstate i cant think at all and dont want to have to go through all my cd's to find it.

cheers if anyone can help :cool:

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

can we get a fuckin' re-up now that i'm on a better connection?

waldo ptarmigan

Post by waldo ptarmigan »

I will re-up this as soon as i clear some space out on my hard drive, as of now, yousendit takes way too long. but it is coming in the next couple days.

Kelly Kel

Post by Kelly Kel »

hired gun wrote: At least there was the appearance of Hip Hop unity back then. I can't even think of the contemporaries of rap today all getting down like this, let alone all getting down and spittin FIRE. This has made my rainy day.
exactly - hip hop is celebrity driven these days you never even hear artists Freestyle at radio appearances anymore.
I have a tape from 95 from one of the Hot97/BBC Radio 1 Rap Exchanges with Nas, Mobb Deep & Raekwon all getting down on the mic. Redman and Method Man too and that was evene before "how high" came out!
you neeeeeeeevvvvvvver get sh*t like that these days - mcs on different labels would never even mention each other in interviews unless its beef, nevermind rhyme together just for the hell of it

"i'd leave chante moore's p*ssy in stiches
I'd f*ck rupaul before I f*ck them ugly ass xscape b*tches" - Biggie

www.16bars.com/robkelly

polarity

Post by polarity »

Anyone trying to re-up this? I'm fiending to watch it.