Artifacts fea lord finesse & Lord jamar-collaboration of

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

an-also

Artifacts fea lord finesse & Lord jamar-collaboration of

Post by an-also »

I used to repeat this track all day back in the day. I was listeing to in today after a long ass time and remember why. Damm kid, one of the most rugged beats ever. In fact the whole artifacts album "that's them" was dope.

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

this track disappointed the hell outta me when i first heard it. it gets minimal play to this day...

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

this track disappointed the hell outta me when i first heard it. it gets minimal play to this day...

yep...what a let down...not that good of a track and is completely out of place on the album...i sometimes even skip it

waldo ptarmigan

Post by waldo ptarmigan »

clark bent wrote:this track disappointed the hell outta me when i first heard it. it gets minimal play to this day...

yep...what a let down...not that good of a track and is completely out of place on the album...i sometimes even skip it
:shock: This track was on repeat constantly for me when I first got this album.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

This track is fuckin dope. That's Them is a better album than Between A Rock And A Hard Place.

an-also

Post by an-also »

^^^Finally.............sanity has come back.......to this thread!!!!!!!!!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

this track is dope and so was the album.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

yeah i thought this was an ill ass track. ill lord finesse beat and finesse has a really fluid flow on this one. overall a great album and a dope ass song. the ultimate remix was magnifcent

Diggedy

Post by Diggedy »

clark bent wrote:this track disappointed the hell outta me when i first heard it. it gets minimal play to this day...

Agreed

and
Combo7 wrote:This track is fuckin dope. That's Them is a better album than Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Agree to disagree.

Always was a fan of That's Them, but I'll go to war with Between A Rock And A Hard Place any day of the week...

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

Always skip this track. A low point on the album and a bit of a wasted opportunity IMO.

Niko

Post by Niko »

Wow, you guys have to be kidding me. i LOVE that track. definitely gets bumped everytime, no thoughts of skipping.

Platinum

Post by Platinum »

Yep this tracks dope and i did like Thats Them more then Between a rock and a hard place.

an-also

Post by an-also »

^^^They were both dope albums but i would choose thats them as the slightly better one.

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

this is one of my favorite tracks by those dudes. that sample is so dope. i am also one of the people who thinks that That's Them is the best effort. i mean.. The Interview, The Ultimate, this song?? cot damn.. those are some GREAT songs.

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

That's Them is a better album than Between A Rock And A Hard Place

no way...'rock' is a more cohesive album and a much easier listen ...thats them on the other hand is kinda all over the place and too long...altho very good its not the classic that the debut is

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

that's them better??? you cats are lost for real.

with average songs like return to the wrongside, skwad training, ingredients to time travel, break it down and this is the way, there's no fuckin way it's better than their debut. the whole 2nd half of that's them is complete filler minus the ultimate remix...

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

the whole 2nd half of that's them is complete filler minus the ultimate remix

and possibly the best song on the album 'whos this'