Miilkbone - From Da Miilkcrate

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

T-Wrex

Miilkbone - From Da Miilkcrate

Post by T-Wrex »

good album..

i think, although he'd never admit it, this album was probably a big influence of Eminem's Infinite..

good beats.. Kay Dee did a couple.. Nas and Biggie influenced style rhymes.. clever lines.. shit, he's got a couple punches that are similar to some shit that Em has even said.. especially one about punching eyeglasses and turning 'em into contacts..

he really fell off the map.. he had one song on Suge's Chronic 2000.. that's about it..
ImageImage
ImageImage

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

yeah his attempt at slim shady was horrible, but his debut album had some dope cuts no question about that.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

hell yeah . he reps nj ahrd. althougth he had some joints and some nice mid 90's production

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

- "don't cut off the lights while i'm on the microphone cuz' I'll cut of ya thumbs and tell ya ass to hitchhike home!!"

- "He got plastic in his ass talkin' about his shit's real"

- " got my dick wet but i bet you I'm still thirsty!!"

- "I fight for habit and i laugh cuz' your lips will be so fat you could hickey to a giraffe"

cheesy but i liked it at the time it came out..I liked the album it had production by Nick Wiz and the beats were just dirty as fuck! "Mindgamez" or some shit was my favorite that and "How you like it?"...i think I'm gonna bump this tonight again....

Ethix Skeptro
Location: 416-905, Creataz 4cefield, Hollow Erf, K2, Killamanjaro, Ararat, Taigetos & Pindus Mts

Post by Ethix Skeptro »

Smooth album, well sequenced and balanced....nice east coast flows over jazzy/funky beats.

Kilgore786

Post by Kilgore786 »

dope album. haven't heard it in about 23 yrs or so.

oracle21

Post by oracle21 »

word up i concur on with the consensus. anyone have any of the 12' inches he put out barring the newer ones