Tre-8 "Ghetto Stories" early No Limit release

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Tre-8 "Ghetto Stories" early No Limit release

Post by Galvatron78 »

Tre-8 was one if not one f the top cats who actually had lyrics in No Limit...imagine C-murder's ferocity....King George's gravelly ass voice ...Twista and Cube's delivery al rolled up into a lil' ass dude from The Westbank. He was truly on some gangsta/battle shit....I pulled this shit out yesterday and listened to it front to back and it sounds like the soundtracj to Varick Pyr's life a far as graphic shit goes. The second song on there called "Fright Night" is nasty as shit even Master P rips that shit...any time a nigga threatens to "Shoot his ass tie him up and throw him off the front porch!!!!" in that exact order gets appluase outta me. Then he's paired with Mia X on "What that south like?" and normally ya'll know mia X makes niggas look stupid on there own tracks (save for Mystikal) but tre-8 returns the favor and shows that charisma and delivery is a muthafucka and plus he makes Silk's verse on "Ain't no love bitch" fast forward material after his firs two that was it. The best shit on the album tho' has to be "G-shit" ...I swear this is some shit you play as you ride in your car and go by the local bus stop and thow an empty Hieneken bottle and random hoes. This album is still dope as fuck and one of No Limit's best releases and on Ebay I seen thsi shit go for like mufuckin' $80 one time also......

Abinatra

Post by Abinatra »

good pick, not as good as you made him out to be..hah
I had all his albums up until that Armagedden album, but I went ahead and made some loot off the memories.
Someone similar w/ an even better delivery and similar content would go to Kingpin Skinny Pimp, especially on that King of da Playaz Ball album.
Or, if you want to stick to N.O., Mr Ivan's - 187 in a hockey mask.

the brow

Post by the brow »

I think they scaaaaared a me.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Abinatra wrote:good pick, not as good as you made him out to be..hah
I had all his albums up until that Armagedden album, but I went ahead and made some loot off the memories.
Someone similar w/ an even better delivery and similar content would go to Kingpin Skinny Pimp, especially on that King of da Playaz Ball album.
Or, if you want to stick to N.O., Mr Ivan's - 187 in a hockey mask.
Basically. I've come up on a few copies of that at Rasputin's in the bay for like 5 bucks each. I sold them both for eighty dollars. I'd rather make that money than keep an album that I used to like and now don't care about in my collection.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

BayAreaHustla408

Post by BayAreaHustla408 »

this makes me wanna pull out.....

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

BayAreaHustla408 wrote:this makes me wanna pull out.....
That's a cool ass album cover. That guy on the bottom left looks very frightened and the guy on the right looks like he already knows how gay the cover is going to look so he's holding back his laughter.

MS paint anyone?
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Dope G-Shit. He always sounded like he was on PCP to me.