Box In Hand (Unreleased Version)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Spartan

Box In Hand (Unreleased Version)

Post by Spartan »

I know for a fact that the version on Ironman wasn't the original version, however can some super smart person on this forum confirm to me that this is the original version of the song.

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10OI ... NWG5UHPCE3

Anyone who might have the unreleased version of GZA's Labels, please let me know. I've been looking for it for years.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

This is also sometimes known as "deadly darts".

kafka's toilet paper

Post by kafka's toilet paper »

as extremely dope as this is, this song confounds me. if it had been on ironman it would have stood out like a sore thumb
The Universe, And Other Fictions

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

the link expired so i can't check it, but i know that the original version actually had a hook and said something like..."if you walking down the street with your box in hand, blah blah blah", can't remember the rest right now. if this song doesn't say that on the hook then it isn't the original version.

kafka's toilet paper

Post by kafka's toilet paper »

^ i didn't download this one but i assume that's the song they're talking about. it's good, really good actually, but like i said it would've been out of place on ironman...
The Universe, And Other Fictions

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

"if your walkin down the street with your box in your hand." <---Chorus by Method. That appeared on GO IN if I'm not mistaken. A sandbox release that came out just prior to Pretty Tony...

Post by Guest »

re-up please

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

TSG

Post by TSG »

I HAVE DOUBLES OF THIS...IT CAME OUT AS A BOOTLEG WITH RZA'S SUNSHOWER ON THE OTHER SIDE...A DOPE SONG WITH A NICE GF VERSE AND THEIR TAKE ON THE CRASH CREW FAMOUS ROUTINE B/C CRASH CREW IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE ON THE WU