MP3x Needs You!

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

MP3x Needs You!

Post by Philaflava »

It's about that time we start adding new blood. If you're interested in joining this file sharing group, please PM "Russian."

We're looking for people with diverse collections. Anything from alternative, downtempo. acid jazz, r&b or even some obscure hip-hop.

We don't really have much rules other than contributing to the group on a weekly basis. Again, if you want it, just PM Russian what you got to offer.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

ha, can you get him to post in here, so we can click his PM link... I dunno how to do it otherwise...

PEACE

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

B. Ware tha Siniq wrote:ha, can you get him to post in here, so we can click his PM link... I dunno how to do it otherwise...

PEACE
His name is "Russian."

He is a board admin and has over 5K posts. How can you not know how to PM him, he's everywhere on this board.

B. Ware tha Siniq

hahahahahha - I know who he is man.... I just been looking through posts lately and hadn't seen him... I'lll find him today, no need to get all vicious dun

PEACE

B. Ware tha Siniq

Philaflava wrote:
B. Ware tha Siniq wrote:ha, can you get him to post in here, so we can click his PM link... I dunno how to do it otherwise...

PEACE
His name is "Russian."

He is a board admin and has over 5K posts. How can you not know how to PM him, he's everywhere on this board.

wait just for clarity sake? did he change his name to rakesh by chance... I'm not trying to be annoying, just not seeing "russian" in any of the forums... I used to see it all the time