street military -- don't give a damn

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Bring Back The Tempo

street military -- don't give a damn

Post by Bring Back The Tempo »

who's heard of this ep? i just saw this lampin at a dollar bin and saw the wild pitch label loom out in starry wonder. i ran thru 2-3 songs and discovered that this is a very uncharacteristic Wild Pitch release--it seems like an early Death Row release. You got guns, 40's, getting paid, all stars, fat gold chains, the kind of baseball hats that the members of NWA would wear, the 'twang', and drop top classic autos. Regawdless..it's still dope from what i've heard. Beats is bangin' and all that. But who's heard this?

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Re: street military -- don't give a damn

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Bring Back The Tempo wrote:who's heard of this ep? i just saw this lampin at a dollar bin and saw the wild pitch label loom out in starry wonder. i ran thru 2-3 songs and discovered that this is a very uncharacteristic Wild Pitch release--it seems like an early Death Row release. You got guns, 40's, getting paid, all stars, fat gold chains, the kind of baseball hats that the members of NWA would wear, the 'twang', and drop top classic autos. Regawdless..it's still dope from what i've heard. Beats is bangin' and all that. But who's heard this?
I don't know, but you just made yourself the best purchase in the world. You can most likely sell that album on ebay for lots o' money.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

Wow, this is a name I haven't heard in years. I remember hearing some Street Military songs online back in like 98'! If you could upload a couple joints it would be most appreciated. :lol:
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

KRS-THUN ATTACK!

Post by KRS-THUN ATTACK! »

I remember this album being really wack at the time. Maybe it has aged decently.

Bring Back The Tempo

Post by Bring Back The Tempo »

after a second listen..it definitely would not have the same appeal as, say, "breaking atoms"...but seeing as I am a rap nerd..I enjoy weird albums such as this.

i'll upload when i have time.

Chris

Never heard it.

Post by Chris »

You know what's funny? I'm from Houston and have never heard a Street Military song. One of the members is from the neighborhood which is how I used to see them around before their album dropped. I've always heard them on posse cuts, but never their own songs.
Now, if U listen, I'mma tell ya'.