2 Live Crew

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

ThaJim2

2 Live Crew

Post by ThaJim2 »

I am thinking of getting a new 2 Live Crew greatest hits CD but i cant decide which of the 43 different versions to buy. Any suggestions? My tapes have finally died on there truly Classic albums and i dont feel like hunting down all of the albums even if i have to loose several classic songs. What am i talking about ever 2 live Crew song is a classic.

Chris

Luv it, mayne.

Post by Chris »

One of the greatest groups ever. If possible, get every album from Sports Weekend on back.
Now, if U listen, I'mma tell ya'.

JERRY JULIANO

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

2 live crew used to be the shit...

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Just make sure it's got Fuck Martinez and Pop that Pussy on it.

Yo, where can I get Doo Doo Brown on CD or MP3?

Kid B

Post by Kid B »

2 Live Crew is good party music. As Nasty As They Wanna Be should be the sure shot enough. But you do need Pop That Pussy for grinding action.

blessingindisguise

Luke

Post by blessingindisguise »

^^ he speaks the truth

Chris

Gotta luv Luke.

Post by Chris »

b0mbs_of_death wrote:Just make sure it's got Fuck Martinez and Pop that Pussy on it.

Yo, where can I get Doo Doo Brown on CD or MP3?
Dat boy Luke a fool of the ODB caliber. How you not gon' love that "Fuck Martinez?"

"When I say Martinez wife, ya'll say eat pussy."
Now, if U listen, I'mma tell ya'.

ThaJim2

Re: Luv it, mayne.

Post by ThaJim2 »

Chris wrote:One of the greatest groups ever. If possible, get every album from Sports Weekend on back.
Do you know where i can find the original album cd's? All i can find is the 856 different greatest hits. I had the original tapes of banned, Nasty, Move something, Luke in the nude, and freak for life. But, i left them in the back of my car about a year ago and the shit all melted. Along with recorded versions of most of there other tapes. I think i have move something recorded on Mini disk but i am too lazy to look for it and try to burn it onto cd.

Oh and We want some pussy is the first rap song i remember listing to when i was in the second grade and some older kid on my block had it.