Mark Sparks

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

JERRY JULIANO

Mark Sparks

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

Dude had some heat when he was fucking with Puba.... just bringin him up cause i thought about him the other day... Puba was the man too... period...

JERRY JULIANO

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

nobody's fucking with my man Mark Sparks???

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

Mark Da Spark is definitely slept on. Didn't he bless some shit with Canibus recently? I know he laced a few beats on Cap Kirks (sporty thieves) solo album.....he had some nice drums!
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

jimmy78

Re: Mark Sparks

Post by jimmy78 »

JERRY JULIANO wrote:Dude had some heat when he was fucking with Puba.... just bringin him up cause i thought about him the other day... Puba was the man too... period...
I'm not familier with this cat, was he responsible for the beats on Reel to Reel?

JERRY JULIANO

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

Yeah i dunno, far as i know dude's name is Mark Sparks, i don't know about no Mark da Spark...

But yeah, he did a lot of stuff on the 2000 album, did that (yeah) And I like it joint plus the banger Very Special.

If im not mistaken he's from North Carolina

JERRY JULIANO

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

naw he didn't do anything on the reel to reel joint tho... i don't think he did anyways, that was mostly puba himself if i recall.

ScholarWenis

Post by ScholarWenis »

Word, I swore I heard him refered to as Mark Da Spark at least twice by Sadat X.
No more Sasso. Now everybody call me Ron!

JERRY JULIANO

Post by JERRY JULIANO »

^^ word up, i dunno, maybe... but im almost 100% positive all his credits read Mark Sparks... thats what I've always referred to him as...

oh well, we talkin about the same dude tho. He was nice with his. Wonder what happened to him.