A couple of mixes (Scratch Perverts/DJ Spinbad)

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Sigma

A couple of mixes (Scratch Perverts/DJ Spinbad)

Post by Sigma »

Scratch Perverts - Essential Mix

This is the Pervert's Essential Mix from August last year. Around 100 tracks are featured. I recorded it from digital radio and encoded it to high quality MPC files using the extreme setting. The download is 167MB and includes the mix split into two hour long parts plus the track listing. If you have problems with slow downloads, use a download accelerator and you should be OK.
To play MPC files, either use the special version of foobar2000 or get the plugin for Winamp from HERE. To burn the files with Nero, download THIS plugin. MPC is far superior to MP3.

DJ Spinbad - 80s Megamix Part 2

39 classic 80s tracks cut up and mixed by DJ Spinbad.
The download is just over 99MB and includes a single MP3 and a CUE sheet. If you use CDRWIN or a similar program to burn a CD, you can use the CUE sheet to split it into the 39 tracks. Also, if you use Winamp, you can use THIS plug-in to enable you to skip between tracks even though it's only one long MP3. Very useful. This is what it looks like in compact view: -

Expanded view: -

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

man those Scratch Perverts essential mixes are nasty......so is that Spinbad......I think I'ma put up mine which are the same files except they'll be yousendit....

soopacee

Post by soopacee »

who got the 1st spinbad joint???

anyone have Kid Capri Old School #3???
Just Because Something Is RARE, Doesnt Mean Its Good