Fadannuf fa erybody

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

Boris.

Fadannuf fa erybody

Post by Boris. »

Found it online again today, you probably know this shit. Devin, Jugg Mugg and Rob Quest the blind guy.

Code: Select all

http://rs44.rapidshare.com/files/11313052/Odd_Squad_-_1994_-_Fadanuf_Fa_Erybody.rar
Scarface said in an interview that this is the best Rapalot release. I think it was reissued too.

Here's a complete tracklist courtesy prodby:

1. Odd Squad - Intro Ta Oddness [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
2. Odd Squad - Da Squad [produced by N.O. Joe and Mike Dean]
3. Odd Squad - Hoes Wit Babies [produced by Mike Dean]
4. Odd Squad - Trip Tip [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
5. Odd Squad - Here To Say A Lil' Something' [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
6. Odd Squad - Rev. Puff [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
7. Odd Squad - Smokin' Dat Weed [produced by N.O. Joe and Mike Dean]
8. Odd Squad - Put Cha Lips [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
9. Odd Squad - Jazz Rendition [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
10. Odd Squad - Swisseredot [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
11. Odd Squad - Coughee [produced by N.O. Joe and Mike Dean]
12. Odd Squad - Fa Sho' [produced by N.O. Joe and Mike Dean]
13. Odd Squad - I Can't See It [produced by Mike Dean]
14. Odd Squad - Shit Pit [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
15. Odd Squad - You're Pussy's Like Dope [produced by Rob Quest and DJ Styles]
16. Odd Squad ft. Smitty, Rick Royal, Les Money, 6-4,2Low, Scarface - Came Na Gedown [produced by N.O. Joe]
17. Odd Squad - Long Time Comin' [produced by Mike Dean][/img]
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Re: Fadannuf fa erybody

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Boris. wrote:Scarface said in an interview that this is the best Rapalot release. I think it was reissued too.
Only the screwed and chopped version has been reissued thus far. According to amazon.com, the regular version will be reissued on July 24th. Yes, of this year. We'll see if this dream comes true for myself and many others.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Gurped Out

Post by Gurped Out »

Cleanhobo wrote:
Boris. wrote:Scarface said in an interview that this is the best Rapalot release. I think it was reissued too.
Only the screwed and chopped version has been reissued thus far. According to amazon.com, the regular version will be reissued on July 24th. Yes, of this year. We'll see if this dream comes true for myself and many others.
I would be one of the others my broken tape and cdr copy aint handling anymore

Sebastian gets busy
1/2 Ghey Encino Man

Post by Sebastian gets busy »

dope album, nice samples
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9ADfEyh7PQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r9ADfEyh7PQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boris.

Post by Boris. »

Sebastian gets busy wrote:dope album, nice samples
Not just the samples man, the flows are amazing here (especially Quest on fast tracks got a REALLY dope flow and Devin's approach has always been my personal favorite). Plus some songs are instant summer anthems, like smokin' dat weed, hoes with babies n shit.
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

love this fuckin' album.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

best album title ever?

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Cleanhobo wrote:
:ohsh: Good Christ. I've been waiting for an official rerelease for so long. Good looks.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

jamrage wrote:
Cleanhobo wrote:
:ohsh: Good Christ. I've been waiting for an official rerelease for so long. Good looks.
Fuck. Now it's saying August 14th: http://www.amazon.com/Fadanuf-fa-Erybod ... 690&sr=1-4

Oh well. In a way that kinda makes it seem more legit. I mean, why would they update the re-release date of an album that's not really coming out, right?
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.