Philaflava.com :: • View topic - Requests




It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 am
Posts: 549
Hi Fam,

Need Del Production Files Vol.4, Troy Links and Thuns ones are down
Thanks in advance !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm
Posts: 539
LONDON wrote:
ruste juxx - fall back (spits over a chopped up seasme street theme sample) from 2000


Ruste_Juxx-Fall_Back-VLS-2001-FTD_INT
http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/dLL7gj3q/file.html


And I have a version of that MOP track but it's from DJ_Diggz_and_DJ_Rated_R-The_Suffering_Pt._2-(Bootleg)-2005-RRR.
Offhand I don't know if it's mixed, blended over or has any DJ's talking over it.

Let me know if you still want it.

_________________
The TROY Blog -> http://thetroyblog.com/

http://megatrip.redbubble.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 1688
Location: LONDON, UK
dirt_dog wrote:
LONDON wrote:
ruste juxx - fall back (spits over a chopped up seasme street theme sample) from 2000


Ruste_Juxx-Fall_Back-VLS-2001-FTD_INT
http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/dLL7gj3q/file.html


And I have a version of that MOP track but it's from DJ_Diggz_and_DJ_Rated_R-The_Suffering_Pt._2-(Bootleg)-2005-RRR.
Offhand I don't know if it's mixed, blended over or has any DJ's talking over it.

Let me know if you still want it.


oh shit, respect my g, safe for that :bow: :cheers:

its cool wit the mop thing, i'm looking for a cdq or vinly version of the tune without the tags or blended mixed versions, bless up though my g, respect

_________________
"get this money by all means necesssary"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm
Posts: 539
LONDON wrote:
mop - police in helicopter

Well... after digging a little further, turns out I do have it. I was searching for the terms "police" and "helicopter", but according to Discogs, the name of the track is just "Helicopter"

https://www.discogs.com/MOP-Helicopter/release/717450

also noted: "Helicopter" was eventually released as "Hip Hop Cops" on the St. Marxmen street album. (and straight up ruined by Wyclef)

M.O.P.-Helicopter-VLS-2005-FTD
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/vg3h317j/file.html

_________________
The TROY Blog -> http://thetroyblog.com/

http://megatrip.redbubble.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 pm
Posts: 9320
Location: UK
anyone got Pete Rock & Stretch Armstrong 'In Your World' mixtape (preferably as a 1 track file) ?

_________________
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 1688
Location: LONDON, UK
dirt_dog wrote:
LONDON wrote:
mop - police in helicopter

Well... after digging a little further, turns out I do have it. I was searching for the terms "police" and "helicopter", but according to Discogs, the name of the track is just "Helicopter"

https://www.discogs.com/MOP-Helicopter/release/717450

also noted: "Helicopter" was eventually released as "Hip Hop Cops" on the St. Marxmen street album. (and straight up ruined by Wyclef)

M.O.P.-Helicopter-VLS-2005-FTD
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/vg3h317j/file.html


:bow: :cheers: respect my g, jheeze, been looking for a proper version of this tune for time, respect bro

_________________
"get this money by all means necesssary"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 pm
Posts: 9320
Location: UK
looking for a decent rip of this party break 12"

https://www.discogs.com/Da-Tekhoods-One ... ev=item-vc

_________________
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 1052
Location: Hellstinky
Looking for two obscure albums, by some west coast female MC's:

Sylk-E. Fine ‎– Tha Cum Up
https://www.discogs.com/Sylk-E-Fine-Tha-Cum-Up/master/792559

Peeps Game ‎– Which Wayz Up
https://www.discogs.com/Peeps-Which-Wayz-Up/release/1973748


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Posts: 800
Location: Land Of Funk
I Smell Like Un Kasa wrote:
Looking for two obscure albums, by some west coast female MC's:

Sylk-E. Fine ‎– Tha Cum Up
https://www.discogs.com/Sylk-E-Fine-Tha-Cum-Up/master/792559


320kbps scene web rip with two bonus tracks

https://mega.nz/#!qE5VUYhY!3UnhsLVosdJfqkM1rp88YMdR4AFDa_BUf7pSzgX-B1w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 1052
Location: Hellstinky
Bigg Boss Luciano wrote:
I Smell Like Un Kasa wrote:
Looking for two obscure albums, by some west coast female MC's:

Sylk-E. Fine ‎– Tha Cum Up
https://www.discogs.com/Sylk-E-Fine-Tha-Cum-Up/master/792559


320kbps scene web rip with two bonus tracks

https://mega.nz/#!qE5VUYhY!3UnhsLVosdJfqkM1rp88YMdR4AFDa_BUf7pSzgX-B1w


:ohsh: damn! you the man son like charlie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 am
Posts: 549
Hi Fam,

Need Del Production Files Vol.4, a Back in the days comp in the golden years of TROY

Troy Links and Thuns ones are down


Thanks in advance !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am
Posts: 295
Location: Outskirts of NYC, NY
Looking for all (3) discs of The Roots – Do This Well: Remixes & Rarities 1994-1999

Seen here...

http://www.1994hiphop.com/the-roots-do- ... c-320-kbps

Links to all (3) discs in HQ would be greatly appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Requests
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Posts: 1979
Location: Queens
HecticEclectic wrote:
Looking for all (3) discs of The Roots – Do This Well: Remixes & Rarities 1994-1999

Seen here...

http://www.1994hiphop.com/the-roots-do- ... c-320-kbps

Links to all (3) discs in HQ would be greatly appreciated.



https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ec5m2

Plugged in an external to find this shit and had to upload quick but from memory it's good quality.

_________________
stypeones tps


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.