Requests

Reminisce about the golden era of hip-hop.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, djfilthyrich

ganglyon

Post by ganglyon »

cool, thanks. i got that powerule ep/lp now.
the dereliks would be really appreciated.. as i've yet to get to grips with rippin wax..

i got raw produce - the refrigerator poetry ep, and everything else they've done, including all cadence releases and mix tapes.

i strongly urge to go cop that ish though, guys work hard!!

Martin

Post by Martin »

anyone got the teflon album?

didnt know it existed until a thread a few days ago.

:phila:

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

"My will" (1997) ?

Martin

Post by Martin »

yesssssir

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

check ya pm's.

Killer Ben
Six Digits And Running

Post by Killer Ben »

I got the 'lets be specific' and 'gunz blazing' mp3s will up them a little later today...
When I eat my niggas eat
We taste the bitter with the sweet

c.sentry.36t

j treds

Post by c.sentry.36t »

Some one bless the aparatus with A GOOD QUALITY VERSION OF J TREDS - RECOGNIZE. CAN SURELY RETURN THE FAVOR.

K-Funk

Re: j treds

Post by K-Funk »

c.sentry.36t wrote:Some one bless the aparatus with A GOOD QUALITY VERSION OF J TREDS - RECOGNIZE. CAN SURELY RETURN THE FAVOR.
thats a fucking hard request man :grin: i have it but shit quality.good luck...

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

i need mic geromino - for tha family (unreleased k-def remix)...

Shyste502

Post by Shyste502 »

Request. I've looked and looked and cannot fidn it anywhere

Bran McKnight Feat. eightball "anytime" suave house remix

also if anyone has

DJ Snake
"til bass do us part"

much appreciated if anyone can get these

Thun

Post by Thun »

DredScott wrote:i need mic geromino - for tha family (unreleased k-def remix)...

Code: Select all

http://www.zshare.net/audio/30666815162984/ 

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

anyone got trigga da gamblers lp?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

trigga da gambla album? any1? i fuckedup and posted it on rare tracks exchange.

sajr

Post by sajr »

I requested this track a while ago and no one had it so I figured I'd up it now I've found it. It a Havoc produced Mic Geronimo tune called Queens Life featuring Royal Flush and Prodigy. It was on the B side on the Unstoppable promo 12".

Queens Life

Dragondude R

Post by Dragondude R »

Trigger the Gambler

http://www.zshare.net/download/24640542f1c604/

And props on all the Mic G.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

thanx man

Funk Docta Bombay
Head Cynic In Charge
Location: Fuck You, Fuck You, You're cool, and fuck you I'm out.

Post by Funk Docta Bombay »

Wasn't sure if this should go in here or in the instrumental thread, but I'm desperately looking for a digital copy of this record.

Tribe Called Quest - 'Instrumentals' (Vinyl LP Double Instrumental)

1. Left My Wallet In El Segundo instrumental -
2. Public Enemy instrumental -
3. Bonita Applebum instrumental -
4. Muhammad Mr. instrumental -
5. Check The Rhime instrumental Listen
6. Jazz (Remix) instrumental -
7. Scenario instrumental -
8. Hot Sex instrumental -
9. Award Tour instrumental -
10. Electric Relaxation instrumental -
11. 1nce Again instrumental -
12. Stressed Out (Remix) instrumental -
13. Word Play instrumental -
14. Jam instrumental -
15. Stressed Out instrumental -

sun ra
Wifey Material

Post by sun ra »

Funk Docta Bombay wrote:Wasn't sure if this should go in here or in the instrumental thread, but I'm desperately looking for a digital copy of this record.
you'll never find a copy of this without the vinyl noise, because they used vinyl samples. i've searched for this a lot, but this is the only and best version you'll find. ripped using digital setup, sounds pretty clean in my opinion:

Code: Select all

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0yizj

Funk Docta Bombay
Head Cynic In Charge
Location: Fuck You, Fuck You, You're cool, and fuck you I'm out.

Post by Funk Docta Bombay »

^So freakin dope! Thanks a lot.

It's a crime that Jive hasn't given Tribe the reissued/remastered/expanded treatment yet. The world would be a better place with the full instrumentals to People's travels.

shadowmaster

Nice forum you have here

Post by shadowmaster »

I was googling Mobb Deep pre-infamous tracks and I came across this thread, could someone please reup the Mobb tracks, especially Give Up The Goods demo? I had them a while back but lost them.

Here's a few tracks for the thread.

1: Kaotic Style 12 featuring Smoothe, Trigga, MOP, Heltah Skeltah & Cella Dwellas (The Smoothe & Trigga track is like Broken Language part 3, style wise).

http://download.yousendit.com/25EB8FC77A99011A

2: EZD featuring Noreaga on one track & O.C. on the other:

http://download.yousendit.com/C11348A068959C55

I hope someone can share those Mobb tracks with me, also does anyone have the Cash Money Click -Get The Fortune 12?

Later.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

clark bent

Post by clark bent »

can someone tell me what the two songs in this link are...and if anyone can provide a full length (non radio mix show) version of each

<http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 64252ECF69>

Dragondude R

Post by Dragondude R »

Kaotic Style are my favorite duo to not release an album in the 90s, props to the cat spreading the message (Mad Hardcore & Bro to Bro are classics, not to mention they have a couple other classics under their belt).

I also have this Afu Ra/EZD/DJ Premier EP of sorts (http://www.discogs.com/release/509021), but I never heard this track with Nore, so props on that, I'll def check it out.

shadowmaster

Kaotic Style

Post by shadowmaster »

Yeah I would've loved to hear an lp by them. When I heard Get In Where You Fit In on the radio the first time (I taped it) I was on the hunt for any shit by them for years.
Kool Keith: I wore a straw hat with a feather to the last Source Awards. When I got to Madison Square Garden everybody was looking at me. When I got back home I seen everybody and their mother in their video wearing a fuckinג€™ straw hat with a feather in it.

Tim Dog: ג€œWhat Kool Keith gonna wear? Iג€™m gonna do that shit in my video. Iג€™m gonna wear that shit really quick. Whatג€™s Tim Dog gonna wear?ג€

Dragondude R

Re: Nice forum you have here

Post by Dragondude R »

Word. btw, can I get a reup on this one? I waited to long, damn link reached it's limit.
shadowmaster wrote: 2: EZD featuring Noreaga on one track & O.C. on the other:

http://download.yousendit.com/C11348A068959C55

shadowmaster

NP

Post by shadowmaster »

No problem, I'll reup in a few hours. Gotta do something first and my upload is capped.

See, that proves people downloaded the shit but nobody has reupped the Mobb demos for me, that shit is sad.

My request for the ACD lp was ignored as well in the QB thread.

No worries, check back later and I'll have the tracks you want upped again.

shadowmaster

reup

Post by shadowmaster »

Dragondude R

Post by Dragondude R »

props

and lol, believe me dogg, I tried my best to help you out. The only link I found for the Give Up the Goods demo was expired, though. I'll keep looking.

And if you want some ACD, here's all the shit I found for them

Korner Klaimers (I used this link a while ago, album is dope)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PEA7WOHB

12", I think (haven't checked the link yet)
http://www.zshare.net/download/acd-in-t ... 8-rar.html

shadowmaster

Thanks

Post by shadowmaster »

You came through man, nice one. That's the ACD lp I was looking for, like I said in the other thread I've felt ACD ever since I heard them on that Streetlife track something like 10/11 years ago. Heard some other appearances by them over the years that weren't too hot but hopefully this lp is nice.

BTW - how do you search for links? Do you just google track titles/album titles or is there some kind of search engine for the links on sites like megaupload, yousendit etc etc?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Official Request Thread

Post by Philaflava »

Go to town.

K-Funk

Post by K-Funk »

ayo , i doubt that anyone have's this but who knows ...that QBall & Curt Cazal (QNC) unreleased album?it was supposed to be released in '92-'93.if not , any info about it would be appreciate it.thanks.