PS3 Price Cut

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

Russian wrote:
FAZER wrote:Haha...I wish. I bought my PS3 less than a week ago, and if I can get a price adjustment, and get my $100, I will take that money and buy Planet Earth on Blu-ray right then and there.
is it worth it $100? do you have a 1080p?

i have 1080i so i am not sure if its worth to buy PE for $100

i dont know
You can find it for $60 dollars at a lot of places. Deep Discount has it for $67, and I don't know if you guys have Fry's out in the East, but I saw it there for the same price last weekend.

As for the 1080p thing, I only have a 1080i TV as well, but it still looked dope when they played it on the Discovery Channel, and I am pretty sure they broadcast in 1080i. I didn't get HD until last month, and I missed out when Discovery had it playing on a regular basis, so I want to get the set so I can see all the episodes. It sucks how the HD versions don't have all the special features as the regular DVD though.

bmurf75

Post by bmurf75 »

You can also get 5 blue ray movies for free with your PS3 purchase. Very limited selection, but free is free.

http://www.bluraysavings.com/Summer_Bun ... r_Form.pdf

NovaLux

Post by NovaLux »

Amazon has Planet Earth on Blu Ray for 66.95 with free shipping.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

I think about getting a PS3 occasionally - I never had a PS2 so there are a ton of games that were out for that that I missed out on... I know I could just snag a refurb PS2 for 100 bucks but haven't done so yet.

In any case, between the 360, Wii and Dreamcast I've got more than enough stuff to hold out until they hit a true price drop.

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

So I went to the local Target, and the price drop does not take place for them until the 12th. Luckily, Target does have a 14-day price guarantee, and told me they would adjust the $100 if I came in on Thursday. I plan to pick up Planet Earth on the way to work on Saturday.