↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Tired & Broke wrote:
LameAim wrote:
Tired & Broke wrote:Just did battle with LameAim

My Abel beat his Balrog 3 rounds to 1.
Good matches man... we'll have to do that again when I can give some more competition, hah.
oh yeah good matches manye, if u had gone with Honda from the start u prolly woulda beat me, your Honda is tuff.
word. I'm kinda solid with honda but put me against a quasi-decent shoto and i fall the fuck apart. and there are too many of those little shits on XBL. so i've been trying to build balrog instead... he seems to have more options when people start spamming.

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

On a side note, I have mega trouble fighting anyone how plays with the "charge" players(ie. Chunli, guile, bison, etc) they're usually pretty good. I suck using those players, my timing is way off. Just the other night I got beat by some chick using chunli. Bitch raped me.....hard!

Still waiting to see if vyaco hits me up to try to play. Since the deadline already passed, how much longer do we have?

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Chale Holmes wrote:On a side note, I have mega trouble fighting anyone how plays with the "charge" players(ie. Chunli, guile, bison, etc) they're usually pretty good. I suck using those players, my timing is way off. Just the other night I got beat by some chick using chunli. Bitch raped me.....hard!

Still waiting to see if vyaco hits me up to try to play. Since the deadline already passed, how much longer do we have?
Word, I feel u on the charge characters being a pain. That's why I have a tuff time with Facelss' Guile and why LameAim's Honda was giving me trouble. Abel kinda sucks against charge characters but anyway about the tourney and the deadline....

All the cats that were no shows last weekend all hit me up and said they were still down and were going to try to get it in. I mean some of them even posted in this thread tryin to get in contact with their opponent, I mean it can't be that hard to take 10 to 15 minutes out ya day to go 5 rounds with another mofo. But anyway I'm giving heads til Friday 5:00pm eastern to post results then we are advancing this tournament.

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

^^word

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

my fightpad gets delivered on fri...im hyped to finally get into this god damn game!

did they add lobbies to online yet?

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Chale Holmes wrote:Still waiting to see if vyaco hits me up to try to play. Since the deadline already passed, how much longer do we have?
I got a replacement wireless router yesterday. It's a little better than the old one but I still get lost connections in online matches and now my xbox wireless adaptor is acting up too and I won't be able to replace that next week.

You're through to the next round but if anyone wants to play a match against me, then hopefully I'll be up and running in a few days.

Panama

Post by Panama »

Me and Gucci, got our match in

We ended up doing it, best 2 out of 3 games (The way pro players do it BTW)

I ended up winning 2-1

I got the feeling that if he played more, he would have won

GG Gucci

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Panama wrote:Me and Gucci, got our match in

I ended up winning 2-1

GG Gucci
thanks man...my fightpad comes via UPS tomorrow so I will be playing a lot more, was holding out on playing until I go the fightpad

but yea best out of 3 is the only way to do it

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Panama wrote:Me and Gucci, got our match in

I ended up winning 2-1

GG Gucci
:larry: :cas: :lol:

but nah on the real, in the next round til the end or the tournet I was going to make it best 2 out of 3 and so on, I just figured the first round would weed out who was committed and who wasn't.

Still havent heard anything from Faceless and Rhickey, I know Faceless tried gettin at dude but Rhickey never responded. And im still interested in battling alor of u mofos, and since it seems alot of yall fixed your issues (GUCCI's controller, Spartan's modem) we can do another tourney or league or whatever if ppl still down. Anyway Im a post the 2nd round matchups later 2nite or 2morrow.

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

Kinda was hoping Spartan was up and running for sure. I get a bye and I feel like I cheated lol. Hopefully rd 2 I'll actually be able to play.

Choke

Post by Choke »

I'd be down to play. I'm choken on xbl.

To be honest, I never played on x box live until a couple days ago and have no idea how to set any of this type of shit up so if we set a time and I'm involved I'll need the other person to send me an invite to play or whatever, haha

I could take someone's spot tonight for round 1 if anyone was down? I'd be available from like 7-11 PST
General Interests: Fine herbage! Keepin it real, Jui Ryi Ki Kung-Fu (Blue belt with shuriken certification). Banging the skins with my smokin band 'TwaughtHammer'. European motocross (plan to attend Wheelie School in Vegas this summer). MILF's, MILF's, MILF's, MILF's!

Education: J.P. Wynne High School, DeVRy University data systems management... The STREETS, YO!

Tired & Broke

Re: Street Fighter IV Tournament (Official)

Post by Tired & Broke »

2nd Round:
Results will be due by Monday, July 13th 12:00pm.

Battle 1: Phantom Phive (Tired & Broke) vs. kdogctown (Panama)

Battle 2: adsixu (Faceless) vs. Chale Holmes (Chale Holmes)

This round will be Best out 2 Of 3, which means the combatant that wins 2 5-round matches out of 3 is our winner and moves to the next round.

Lets get it rockin, same rules apply, post results here......

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Choke wrote:I'd be down to play. I'm choken on xbl.

To be honest, I never played on x box live until a couple days ago and have no idea how to set any of this type of shit up so if we set a time and I'm involved I'll need the other person to send me an invite to play or whatever, haha

I could take someone's spot tonight for round 1 if anyone was down? I'd be available from like 7-11 PST
Word, glad ure down unfortunately we already moving to round 2 fam, but Im sure we will prolly get a new one poppin and u can hop in the next one manye.

Choke

Post by Choke »

Cool, I'll try to keep an eye out for the next one. I dont check this forum often since I'm not that big a gamer (except for SF), so if I get scheduled for a tourney match please PM me if I dont get back to you in this thread.

thanks
General Interests: Fine herbage! Keepin it real, Jui Ryi Ki Kung-Fu (Blue belt with shuriken certification). Banging the skins with my smokin band 'TwaughtHammer'. European motocross (plan to attend Wheelie School in Vegas this summer). MILF's, MILF's, MILF's, MILF's!

Education: J.P. Wynne High School, DeVRy University data systems management... The STREETS, YO!

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

So I got raped last night by a savage named faceless.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Chale Holmes wrote:So I got raped last night by a savage named faceless.
Damn homie, whut was the count? Did u win any matches?? Has anyone seen Panama, son has been AWOL, I hit him with an xbox live message, he never got back at me.

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

He swept me 3-0. I feel embarrased. I haven't really practiced before I played but I can't take away from his clean sheet. Next tourney I'm coming prepared.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

just got done going to war with Panama. Son is deadly with Sakura but I was able to win 2 matches to 1. He swept me 3 rounds to none in the first match. Then the second match I had him up 2 rounds to none, then he came back and tied it up and he was 1 round away from eliminating me, but I managed to win the 5th and final round and extend it. Then the last match I could tell son was off his rhythm and i was able to close it out. Great, Great battles.....

looks like its me and faceless in the finals. Ill post details and shit later.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Final Round
Results should be posted no later that Mon. 20th.

the final round of this first Street Fighter IV tourney will be between

adsixu (Faceless) Vs. Phantom Phive (Tired & Broke)

this round will be best 3 matches out of 5 to see who's crowned champ of The first :phila: Street Fighter Tournament.

Lets see who takes the Gold home first...

Panama

Post by Panama »

T & B you gave me the business, that last match (Good shit)

Faceless vs Tired & Broke!!!!!!

Oh shit

somebody record the match ( I need to see that this)

Faceless

Post by Faceless »

Tired&broke has one mean abel so this should be a good mathup.

Ill be taping the match for those that wanna check it out.

Good luck!

Panama

Post by Panama »

Faceless wrote:Tired&broke has one mean abel so this should be a good mathup.

Good luck!
Yes!!!

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Faceless wrote:Tired&broke has one mean abel so this should be a good mathup.

Good luck!
This is a great look fam, the match should be interesting cause when we do battle we ALWAYS go to war.

:lol: @ panama's sig change, I think son gone wreck havoc during the next tourney

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

Enough fucking talk and more playing. Get on it!!

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Its Official the Champion of the First :phila: SFIV Tournament is.....

FACELESS

its was an intense battle, but ya boy Phantom didnt go out like some punk. He beat me 3 matches to 1, with the last match coming down to the last round with one punch deciding the outcome. I aint gone lie, shit kinda had me :owens: . But anyway Faceless is going to post the vids later on 2nite.

the Final Results for this tourney:

Champion: Faceless
Runner-Up: Tired & Broke
3rd Place: Panama
4th Place: Chale Holmes

We can get a new tourney poppin as soon as yall want, cause Im down and I know Chale, Panama, Choke and Faceless are all down for another go round. Ill start another sign up thread or whatever if enuff heads respond.

Good games everyone, and Great matches and Congrats to Faceless... :bow:

catch yall next time... :megaman:

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

Daaaaannnngggg vato.

I'm def in for next tourney. I'll keep a constant look out for updates

congrats faceless!

Choke

Post by Choke »

anyone else watching

http://evo2k.com/live/

I should go to this since it's right across town. I've been to it a few times, might head down tomorrow for the SFIV finals.

Coming up is a 5 on 5 exhibition tourney for bragging rights for the best coast in the US.

EDIT: 9:22 pm PST, they're starting a 1 hour break. At approximately 10:30 pm PST, they're gonna do the exhibition tourney.

Tomorrow I believe starting at 9 am PST will be the SFIII tourney (or finals?) and tomorrow night at about 7 pm PST should be the SFIV finals.
Last edited by Choke on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Choke

Post by Choke »

and yes, this is what I'm doing on a Saturday night in Vegas

Panama

Post by Panama »

Your not alone, I've watching too

Dude's are getting hype

Panama

Post by Panama »

WTF choke how are you not there

It don't cost money to watch