↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

eris

Post by eris »

deepfried... when you on?

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Me and Pork had a damn good game

He got screwed by the game when he picked one off that clinched the win, but fumbled on the same play, I drove down and tied it up

I got screwed in OT with Ted Ginn fumbling the opening kickoff leaving him in FG position, however he scored on a pass to TO

It was alot of fun, good game man

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

eris wrote:deepfried... when you on?
you down for tonite after 9pm cst?

Dwight Strawberry

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

Bigcat8 owned me like the Phillies own the NL East...35-7

:owens: :copy: :rofl: :megaman:

Good game :cheers:

Ryan Grant > AP

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Dwight Strawberry wrote:Bigcat8 owned me like the Phillies own the NL East...35-7

:owens: :copy: :rofl: :megaman:

Good game :cheers:

Ryan Grant > AP
:ring:
Good game, mayne. :cheers:

Honestly, it was all big plays for me. A 77 yard run, a 70+ yard screen pass, a long INT return TD... without a single catch for Greg Jennings or Donald Driver.

deepfriedjellol

deepfriedjellol wrote:
eris wrote:deepfried... when you on?
you down for tonite after 9pm cst?
how bout tonite, friday?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

What up with this dude D james??? He off starting a revolution right now or something?..

Dwight Strawberry

Pork - What's up with your boy WakiPaki? Each week it seems like he starts his games multiple times...

Karisma

Post by Karisma »

went wit the oaklannnnd rai...ders to turn their season around,lol
"Daddies home...Niggas is Scared, Way before I put the Key in the Door"-Jigga

/\ Bernard Pollards House

...He hit Tom just above the shoes, and poured
MORTON salt in our Superbowl Wounds!!

YALL READY TO RIDE ON THIS FOOL??
RAWBLE RAWBLE

ripweblo
pork

Post by ripweblo »

Mo Cheeks wrote:Me and Pork had a damn good game

He got screwed by the game when he picked one off that clinched the win, but fumbled on the same play, I drove down and tied it up

I got screwed in OT with Ted Ginn fumbling the opening kickoff leaving him in FG position, however he scored on a pass to TO

It was alot of fun, good game man
yea that was a pretty crazy game, seemed like it flew by though games seem really short

ripweblo
pork

Post by ripweblo »

Dwight Strawberry wrote:Pork - What's up with your boy WakiPaki? Each week it seems like he starts his games multiple times...
he said his internet fucked him twice, im positive he wouldnt restart if he was losing though

D. James

Post by D. James »

naturalborn103 wrote:What up with this dude D james??? He off starting a revolution right now or something?..
:lol:

I'm available anytime tonight.

Dwight Strawberry

D. James and Naturalborn103...Waiting on you 2 to play your game so I can move to week 5.

Try and get it done ASAP please!

Thanks!

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

yea i'm a dick
Nets 2022

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

Reason wrote:yea i'm a dick
LESSON LEARNED

DONT BUY VIDEO GAMES FROM INTERNETS

D. James

Post by D. James »

Alright, I've run into some issues.

I just moved into a new place and we don't have our cable and internet set up yet. Right now I'm using my laptop to jump on someone else's shit but thus far my PS3 has been unable to pick up that same signal. I'll keep trying to get on but shit isn't looking promising. If I can't hook up with naturalborn tonight then I guess I'll just have to forfeit the game so you guys can move on.

Dwight Strawberry

D. James wrote:Alright, I've run into some issues.

I just moved into a new place and we don't have our cable and internet set up yet. Right now I'm using my laptop to jump on someone else's shit but thus far my PS3 has been unable to pick up that same signal. I'll keep trying to get on but shit isn't looking promising. If I can't hook up with naturalborn tonight then I guess I'll just have to forfeit the game so you guys can move on.
Are you going to get your internet sometime this week? If it's waiting another day or two then thats fine...

duhbreez

Post by duhbreez »

hopefully we can get a 2k10 league up and running like this when the game comes out tomorrow

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

duhbreez wrote:hopefully we can get a 2k10 league up and running like this when the game comes out tomorrow
we def can but i would say not for 2 weeks to allow everyone to get it.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in order for naturalborn to play his game without D. James (should he remain unable to play), D. James would have to actually resign from the league until he got his internet back.

Is that accurate? I think the only things that can happen with two user-controlled teams is either the users play, or the computer sims the game.

Dwight Strawberry

BigCat8 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in order for naturalborn to play his game without D. James (should he remain unable to play), D. James would have to actually resign from the league until he got his internet back.

Is that accurate? I think the only things that can happen with two user-controlled teams is either the users play, or the computer sims the game.
I can boot D. James. I'm gonna give him until tomorrow 8pm EST to either update us on when he is getting his internet back or if we should play week 4 without him.

Once you get your shit all hooked up D. James you can join back up...

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Dwight Strawberry wrote:
BigCat8 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in order for naturalborn to play his game without D. James (should he remain unable to play), D. James would have to actually resign from the league until he got his internet back.

I can boot D. James. I'm gonna give him until tomorrow 8pm EST to either update us on when he is getting his internet back or if we should play week 4 without him.

Once you get your shit all hooked up D. James you can join back up...
:lol: ummm... I am actually in the process of moving myself and do not have internet up now. I did not realize even if I did have it up that I could not play. I do not know when I will get it back up, but I do not mind if you boot me from the league and I can rejoin when/if I get it back connected. Sorry.

Dwight Strawberry

Damn, what are the chances of thses guys both moving the same time and playing in a Madden league online and being internet crippled...fucking weird.

I'm booting you and D. James and moving the season to week 5 tonight.

Feel free to rejoin ASAP.

Like Smif-N-Wesson said "K.I.M."

Sorry guys, hope u understand

deepfriedjellol

i doubt this will be the last philaleague this year anyway

Dwight Strawberry

Ok, season is in Week 5 now...play on fellas.

Naturalborn103 & D. James: I didn't need to boot you guys, just forced sim on your game. Let me know your status for Week 5 and if I need to sim them again I will.

Now, I'm off to play the CPU controlled Rams...I need a W BAD!

eris

Post by eris »

A head's up for everybody. DO NOT challenge a play when playing someone. This has happened twice in this weeks game now and the connection has reset immediately both times.

deepfriedjellol

eris wrote:A head's up for everybody. DO NOT challenge a play when playing someone. This has happened twice in this weeks game now and the connection has reset immediately both times.
is that what happened last time? sucks

Dwight Strawberry

Guys, I'm going to be traveling this weekend and will be back in town on Tuesday.

Get all Week 5 games played and I will move the season to Week 6 on Tuesday evening.

eris

Post by eris »

deepfriedjellol wrote:
eris wrote:A head's up for everybody. DO NOT challenge a play when playing someone. This has happened twice in this weeks game now and the connection has reset immediately both times.
is that what happened last time? sucks
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Also, whoever is the Steelers, how does Monday sound? I'm way too busy till then.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

kang

when do you want to play. tell me ASAP.