↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Tommy Bunz

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Post by Tommy Bunz »

This can't get here soon enough

IGN Preview
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/950/950589p1.html

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpA0i5_VVbA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpA0i5_VVbA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

this, RE5, the new final fantasy, MLB the show, and Killzone 2 are all getting copped on release date.

SoulClap

Post by SoulClap »

Yeah this will be a first day cop.
The game is a oxymoron; we sold free-base

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

the first uncharted was one of the best games out

eris

Post by eris »

Absolutely loved the first game. Cannot wait for this.

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

read the article in game informer on this, looks promising
the things i complained about in the first one was all the damn load times and the wall hugging bullshit

they say this should be a fluidly loading game experience and the ducking by pressing up to the wall will be fixed and more controllable

also, i guess you can hang from a ledge and fucking yank people off now, and the silent attack will be a better option in some scenarios

THATS DOPE

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

New gameplay footage.
Looks amazing
<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=14225971&downloadURL=http://ps3movies.ign.com/ps3/video/arti ... rking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'></embed><div style='width:433;'><a href='http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14225971.html'>Uncharted 2: Among Thieves at IGN.com</a></div>

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

wow

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

so much fun

i missed the first one, but i will play this one 100%

Wreck-It

Uncharted 2!!!!!!!! PS3

Post by Wreck-It »

Anyone else pumped as fuck for this shit to come out? First one was awesome, only down side is there wasn't much to do after completing the game, no multiplayer, etc... But this new one is looking fucking insane! Finally a next gen game that actually looks and feels like a true next gen game, the first in a while in my opinion. The graphics look fucking wild, better than anything else Ive seen coming out this year, the interactive environments, and they added some rediculously fun looking multiplayer and online type of shit. Looks like the game to get this year for me. Now if only there weren't soo many game developers making their games multiplatform just for the sales aspect of it, there would be more games taking advantage of the PS3 hardware and coming out looking dope like this and worth my hard earned money. Anybody else?

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I need to ge the first one.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

threads merged
Random Sample wrote:I need to ge the first one.
Yeah its definitely a must play.

This and Beyond Good & Evil 2 are by far my most anticipated games.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I bought my PS3 for Metal Gear and to watch Blu-rays, and I usually play my video games on x-box, so there are some ps3 exclusives I haven't fucked with. You are one of many people that have said it is a must play. Maybe I will pick it up this week.

:icedit:

Just picked it up on eBay for $25

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

You won't regret it. Literally my favorite game so far this generation.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I heard that it is like tomb raider, but way more bad ass. I like tomb raider so i have a feeling that I will be into this.

deepfriedjellol

Post by deepfriedjellol »

if youre into drugs, youll LOVE it.
i remember dying a few times from looking out at the ocean and not paying attention

Wreck-It

Post by Wreck-It »

fuck ya! ........ you'll have to excuse me, it's just that this game is gonna be soo fucking dope...

docpacino

Who's coppin Uncharted 2 on Tuesday??

Post by docpacino »

i think this game is gonna be extremely dope.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

doc, i merged your thread with this one. No need for three threads on the same game in the first two pages.

But to answer your question, yes I'm copping on Tuesday. Had it reserved for a couple months now.

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

im hearing the multiplayer is dope too. imagine being able to climb around your surroundings, just like the single player mode, but in a multiplayer death match...awesome...

frank b

Post by frank b »

Tried over the weekend to beat the first one on Crushing. I could not do it.
"My girl does shit like compare and contrast Kant, Foucault, Marx, Darwin and Socrates to Asian philosophers and Middle Eastern writers and poets I have never fucking heard of" - Mindbender Futurama

eris

Post by eris »

Just picked up my preordered copy. Too bad I'm in class late and have a paper due tomorrow. First 20 minutes however, looked fantastic.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Just read a review of this on GC, labelling it the best PS3 exclusive and got a mighty 9/10.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

This game graphics are crazy.. also, first game where I don't mind the cut scenes..

Wreck-It

Post by Wreck-It »

ya, just like I thought, game of the year without a doubt, I'm calling it right now. Modern Warfare 2 won't do it this year. For gods sake just go to http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/955125- ... index.html.......... its ranked number 4 out of every game of all time right now, perfect review after perfect review score. Countless 10 out of 10's. That's some serious shit. PS3 for the win suckas.

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

Almost beat the game in one sitting. Seriously couldn't put it down, felt like I was watching a movie. More entertaining than the last Indiana Jones flick. Voice acting is top notch. Game of the Year so far for sure.

service

Post by service »

Wreck-It wrote:ya, just like I thought, game of the year without a doubt, I'm calling it right now. Modern Warfare 2 won't do it this year. For gods sake just go to http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/955125- ... index.html.......... its ranked number 4 out of every game of all time right now, perfect review after perfect review score. Countless 10 out of 10's. That's some serious shit. PS3 for the win suckas.
This guy can't be older than 15 or 16 :lol:

Anyway, this is one of the best games I've ever played.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

this game is fucking insane, thank god I bought PS3

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

This game is fucking great. It feels short but that's probably because I can't put it down after I start playing... only have two sessions and both were at least three hours long. Literally played until I couldn't keep my eyes open. Haven't played anything nearly as absorbing since Fable 2 or maybe GTA 4... will probably bump the difficulty to the max and play it through again immediately.

Post by 360 »

How many hours of gameplay are there in single player mode? I heard multiplayer is nothing special. True/False?