Moderator: Sigma

Russian
NSFW

What do you think of this game?

Post by Russian »

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Post by Smooth Lou »

This looks AMAZING. I don't mind a challenge, but I get frustrated with bad controls very easily and bad cameras? Forget it. I'll wait for some reviews from you guys first.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

played the demo, seems cool but I can't see paying 60 for this, will wait till its like 20

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Looks weird as fark.

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

just housed this game. very short on easy difficulty - less than 12 hours. i would not recommend paying full price.

the demo is an excellent snap shot of what you'll be getting. if you don't like the demo, you won't like the full product.

the narrative, art style, and puzzles are outstanding. the puzzles were difficult, especially near the end, but difficult in a braid way. the puzzles challenged your ability to find creative solutions, not your ability to overcome frustration like demon souls.

for narrative junkies, there's 8 different endings depending on your choices. there are no wrong choices, only interesting outcomes.

i highly recommend this game at $20-30, but nothing more.

think heavy rain turned anime love story with better game play. if you were happy paying $60 for heavy rain, you'll be happy paying $60 for catherine.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

they also gave me an art book at gamestop with a music cd, dope classical remixes

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Move Free wrote:just housed this game. very short on easy difficulty - less than 12 hours. i would not recommend paying full price.

the demo is an excellent snap shot of what you'll be getting. if you don't like the demo, you won't like the full product.

the narrative, art style, and puzzles are outstanding. the puzzles were difficult, especially near the end, but difficult in a braid way. the puzzles challenged your ability to find creative solutions, not your ability to overcome frustration like demon souls.

for narrative junkies, there's 8 different endings depending on your choices. there are no wrong choices, only interesting outcomes.

i highly recommend this game at $20-30, but nothing more.

think heavy rain turned anime love story with better game play. if you were happy paying $60 for heavy rain, you'll be happy paying $60 for catherine.
dude I rarely even lurk here even more (I suck) but MOVE FREE is a legend....classic sig....I remember remaking it with DIS and NJJ

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

Mo Cheeks wrote:dude I rarely even lurk here even more (I suck) but MOVE FREE is a legend....classic sig....I remember remaking it with DIS and NJJ
lol i remember that! :bow: if that's lurking somewhere on your computer

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

So do you get to fuck Catherine in any of the endings??

Move Free

Post by Move Free »

Tired & Broke wrote:So do you get to fuck Catherine in any of the endings??
yes. you can end up in a netherworld harem with catherine and several other demon girlies

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Yahtzee kills every review I swear. :lol:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Catherine

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Moolah wrote:Yahtzee kills every review I swear. :lol:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -Catherine
I have to agree with this. Yahtzee is the man. NH.

Serbiak

Post by Serbiak »

you serious? did the trailer made you want to buy that game?!?

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

nm