Madden 12??

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

KidPhantom

Post by KidPhantom »

NFL 2K5 > Madden Franchise

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

It hilarious to see 2k fan boys flood into every Madden thread to talk shit about a game they don't own, or at best have only played the demo. haters gonna hate.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

VideoKilledThe wrote:It hilarious to see 2k fan boys flood into every Madden thread to talk shit about a game they don't own, or at best have only played the demo. haters gonna hate.
yeah seriously, ever see those geeks that still play 2k4 with like updated rosters.......some corny shit

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Loving it so far. Only thing I had to do was turn off auto-strafe, sometimes I am trying to take a angle at someone and my guy starts to strafe 1 mph and they run right by. Commentating still sucks.. but who cares. Biggest improvement by FAR I have seen in Madden from one year to the next.

alpha

Post by alpha »

first madden i've picked up in 2 years.played about 2-3 games so far on all-pro. def solid gameplay wise. franchise looks like fun too. preseason cuts are a nice touch so far.

xbl: alpha408

if anyone wants a game holla. although i usually just play franchise and online dynasty on ncaa.

D. James

Post by D. James »

Trub320 wrote: NCAA > Madden

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Money play out of the packers offense, double flex wing formation, play is called Packers Comebacks. If you put your best wr in the slot there will be a window for you to throw the ball no matter what, if it's man he will be open when he makes his break, if it's two deep he'll split the safeties and be really open, and if it's 3 deep you can hit him underneath the safety playing center field. Really simple, either just drill the pass to him by holding lb, or if the linebackers drop hold lb and press up on the left stick, click on as the receiver and come back to the ball and make the easy user catch.

Also there are two blue routes on the play which are pretty much money on the underneath, and because of how the TE is lined up it makes it easy if you want to audible to a max protection.