Trials Evolution - 18th April - XBLA - 1,200 MSP (15 bucks)

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Sigma

Trials Evolution - 18th April - XBLA - 1,200 MSP (15 bucks)

Post by Sigma »

This game is gonna be fucking wicked. I loved the first one, but they've pushed things a few steps forward with this one. There is now up to 4 player multiplayer, both locally and online, on any of the 60 included tracks.

The track editor has been improved (all of the tracks in the game were made with it apparently) and you'll be able to share tracks with anyone, rather than just your friends (which was a limitation of the first game). You'll be able to rate other user's tracks and so basically it'll be a bit like LittleBigPlanet in terms of being able to create, share and download new content.

There have been numerous other tweaks and improvements too, both to the graphics and the gameplay.

Latest gameplay trailer: -

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSAf7TzTWyk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSAf7TzTWyk?ve ... n_GB&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

DJ Primate

Post by DJ Primate »

Might have to dust off the 360 when this comes out. Looks pretty sick.

jimmy78

Post by jimmy78 »

Yep,

First Trials was killer... I fire it up every so often and go for the golds... still working on golding out all of Expert. Hard took me forever...

Will be copping this on the 18th.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

jimmy78 wrote:First Trials was killer... I fire it up every so often and go for the golds...
Same here, still play it occasionally. Great fucking game.

I'm in.

jimmy78

Post by jimmy78 »

Out today.... I'll be knocking off work early to get into this before the Mrs comes home.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

This game is brilliant. If you liked the first one, buy it! If you didn't play the first one, get the demo and try it. It's so addictive.

DJ Primate

Post by DJ Primate »

Sweeeet.

There goes my English homework.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

well this game furstrated me in the first 15 minutes, i have retarded hands

DJ Primate

Post by DJ Primate »

Just played the demo. They've improved pretty much everything. The open environments make for a less dark and claustrophobic feel (kinda put me off on the last one) so that's a huge plus. The game just looks and feels better overall.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

This is GOTY so far

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

So easy to lose track of time on this shit. Gotta replay all of the medium courses already. Fuck this shit owns me right now. It's like Excitebike on a steroid/lithium bender.

theaggravatedjew

Post by theaggravatedjew »

love it :cheers:

jimmy78

Post by jimmy78 »

played until 2.00am this morning... up for work 4 hours later...

fuck today.

Game is great though. Rarely do I find a game I can play for this length of time nowadays.

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

Trying to get 0 faults on every level makes this one of the most frustrating games I've played in a while

I haven't given the tv the middle finger this much since the snes days

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Trying to remain top of the friends leaderboard for each track is addictive too, especially as more than half of the people on my friends list have picked this game up.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Sigma wrote:Trying to remain top of the friends leaderboard for each track is addictive too, especially as more than half of the people on my friends list have picked this game up.
Oh yeah. Every time I turn this thing on and see one of my friends has a faster time on a track than me, I burn a solid 15 minutes cursing at my TV before I move on and find a new track to do the same exact fucking thing to.