The Humble Indie Bundle V

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

None

The Humble Indie Bundle V

Post by None »

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwANFc7D1ac?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwANFc7D1ac?ve ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
The Humble
Indie Bundle V

Eight incredible games. Humble Indie Bundle V features eight modern masterpieces and five epic soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; and the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. Customers who pay more than the average price will receive the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion, and also the bundle-in-a-bundle bonus games: the time-warping puzzle platformer, Braid; the mercilessly challenging Super Meat Boy; and the intense psychological horror game, Lone Survivor!

Pay what you want. If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $155. But we are letting you set the price!

The games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux (system requirements here).

You can support charity. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child's Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this deal, a tip to Humble Bundle would be much appreciated!

So there is week left to pick one of these up. It's a bargain and worth it for the sheer amount of great games you get. However, if you haven't had the chance to play Psychonauts, a criminally under appreciated and slept-on game then you have really no excuse not to donate. The bonus is you get a shit ton of other great games with it including Bastion and Braid.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

Psychonauts was wierd and awesome

None

Post by None »

HomeSkillet wrote:Psychonauts was wierd and awesome
:leon:

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

All those games are great but Psychonauts alone is worth at least $40.

None

Post by None »

Combo7 wrote:All those games are great but Psychonauts alone is worth at least $40.
I bought it when it first came out on XBOX for $49.99.

Hush

Post by Hush »

I copped this. I should be able to play with a wired 360 controller easily, right?

None

Post by None »

Hush wrote:I copped this. I should be able to play with a wired 360 controller easily, right?
I've been playing Bastion with it. So my guess is yes.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Yeah co-sign the psychonauts love.
I still have my ps2 copy but I might do this just to get to play it without all the annoying load times.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

copped & tried to get my big meat boy on but cant get this ps3 controller to work on the cpu think i need le dong or something
moved by duck muscles

None

Post by None »

LilLeftBrain wrote:copped & tried to get my big meat boy on but cant get this ps3 controller to work on the cpu think i need le dong or something
:slightlyretarded:

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

If you get any PC games that don't support the 360 pad natively, you can use a program called XPadder to map the key presses to the 360's sticks, triggers and buttons. It used to be free, but it's a paid-for app now, but if you Google around you can still find the free version and it still works. It's dead easy to use - there's a drawing of a 360 pad and you click on a stick, button or trigger, press the button on the keyboard you want to map to it, then repeat that until you're done. You can save your layouts so next time you play the game you just have to load your custom layout and you're away.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

None wrote::slightlyretarded:
:assumeditwouldplugnplay: looks real easy to get going, similar to what sigmas talking about for the xbox controller, but haven't felt like fiddling with it yet
moved by duck muscles