FIFA13

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Positive A

FIFA13

Post by Positive A »

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

This is one of the 2 games I buy religiously (NHL) and I'm copping today. Reviews are amazing (obviously) and I played the demo, albeit briefly.

Its all I have to win trophies with Spurs so I live vicariously through this.

Hayzoos

Re: FIFA13

Post by Hayzoos »

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/80478/n ... 360-or-ps3

Saved 16 bucks and bought it there, so I won't have it till next week probably
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Hayzoos wrote:http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/80478/n ... 360-or-ps3

Saved 16 bucks and bought it there, so I won't have it till next week probably
you on 360 or ps3?

any xboxers holler

ella malaka

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Diggin the skill level competition for some reason. Now if I can only get spurs to sign Moutinho.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

A must have. I haven't gotten it yet and I sold my copy of FIFA 12 so I'm like a junkie looking for my fix.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

an-also

Post by an-also »

Positive A wrote: ella malaka
:lol:

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

easily my favorite gamer tag.
Positive A wrote:Its all I have to win trophies with Spurs so I live vicariously through this.
:cheers:

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

They FINALLY have WHL up in this bitch. Ive been waiting years for this. Now they just need Goodison Park.

Game is slick and deep. Ive only played 4 matches: with Spurs, Athletico, Everton and Swansea. Cant wait to dive deep into this shit. Nh.

Guun

Post by Guun »

Just picked this up as well.. What modes do you guys f with? I played a few games in that Be a Pro Live Seasons jawn. It was pretty cool but I can only take playing one position for so long. I kept running up the side of the field as the LB and people would be furious, it was great. I scored a goal though and was all like fuck ya'll..

Live Seasons seems to be where it's at. The skill games are a nice addition too.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Throwback shirts, International Managing opportunities, the new transfer market elements, the skill games...all good, good things. Game is my cracked cocaine.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Just got my copy in the mail. I strictly play online, so idk what most of you guys have been talking about. Game seems like just more of the same from last year (which was awesome) other than the ball falling funny after a pass. Nothing else is really standing out in terms of new shit, but I'm still loving it.

I play on 360, gamertag is The CheeeeseMan if anyone wants to play. Tell me who you are first so I don't call you a faggot and block you.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Gonna cop it right before block leave.. cant trust myself not to completely my wife and kid if i bought it now.... git to do the fam thing.. but in two weeks its fuckin on

Guun

Post by Guun »

Anyone else having problems with the servers lately.. EA is fuckin up. I couldn't connect at all over the weekend and got booted out of 2 games last night..

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

This game is fucking bullshit.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

stupidregister wrote:This game is fucking bullshit.
I remember you havin a similar initial reaction to 2012 :lol:

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Haha, I did, it's true. But I'm serious this time! I think. Well so far at least.

How come the EA Shield is fucking impossible to win? Fucking shit, has anyone else has this trouble? I'm not a novice but I can't seem to crack it. I lost on a 120th minute free kick from Ronaldo where he was literally lined up parallel to the endline and the ball deflected off my keeper and the post and in. I fucking lost it.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

stupidregister wrote:Haha, I did, it's true. But I'm serious this time! I think. Well so far at least.

How come the EA Shield is fucking impossible to win? Fucking shit, has anyone else has this trouble? I'm not a novice but I can't seem to crack it. I lost on a 120th minute free kick from Ronaldo where he was literally lined up parallel to the endline and the ball deflected off my keeper and the post and in. I fucking lost it.
Classic fifa godz ffffffuuuuuuuu

Guun

Post by Guun »

game is that crack cocaine.. nothing is fuckin with the online seasons. Gamertag is Guun19.

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Ultimate team mode has me hooked. And with that skill game crap, finally learned how to place a decent e-cross. Haven't touched Borderlands 2 since.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

This version is absolute shit. Getting a shot off takes a year and a half and the passing has been completely ruined. It's ridiculous.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

stupidregister wrote:This version is absolute shit. Getting a shot off takes a year and a half and the passing has been completely ruined. It's ridiculous.
Nah holmes. This game is great.

Quit using Arsenal and use a real team. :gyeah:

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

I think the game is pretty sweet. Maybe you just suck at FIFA?

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

I like the way the game looks.. but its different.. lil more realistic.. last year the players just glided.. they actually look like their running now.. defense is a struggle for me @ the moment

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Hayzoos wrote:I think the game is pretty sweet. Maybe you just suck at FIFA?
Maybe. Or maybe you should hop on a PS3 and we can report your ass-kicking to all the PFers.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

stupidregister wrote:
Hayzoos wrote:I think the game is pretty sweet. Maybe you just suck at FIFA?
Maybe. Or maybe you should hop on a PS3 and we can report your ass-kicking to all the PFers.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Played with Borussia Dortmund. Maybe the most fun I've had with 20 minutes on the xbox.

Reus/Gotze/Gundogan/Lewandowski >>

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Let me preface this by admitting that I don't think I'm that good at this. But I've been killing cats with Valencia lately. Feghouli is nice on the right side.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

Im struggling with defense.. frustrating cause i played on fvpa usa's team with my pro in 2012

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Just learned the fancy pass/flicks, great for showboating when the opponent isn't pressing high enough up the field or backheeling into an empty net.

Hold LT & RB + A

Call me old fashioned, but I rock a 4-4-2 diamond wide, with my quick tactics set to high pressure.

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

So I just bought this. first time ever owning/playing any sort of sports video game. I suck at it so far.