Does anyone here actually own a VITA

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Mo Cheeks

Does anyone here actually own a VITA

Post by Mo Cheeks »

I was thinking about getting one but wanted to get some feedback and more importantly start some discussion

The Show looked pretty good so I was considering checking this out until the new systems drop

ChaMerZ

Re: Does anyone here actually own a VITA

Post by ChaMerZ »

imo the system doesn't look like its getting a lot of support. i used to have a psp. i was going to get the vita but eeeh ... don't want a repeat of all the evils that plagued the vitas predecessor. lack of support, the hackers ... etc. psvita looks to be more of the same. pretty hefty too. but let me not pour gas on this thread, there's prolly somebody out there who owns one and would give you a more balanced opinion.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

thats exactly how I feel about it, I wanted to get some type of portable gaming system but just not sure its worth it

zappy

Post by zappy »

i just got a 3ds xl.

animal crossingggggggggggggggggggggg

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I saw one once.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

for what its worth its supposed to integrate with the ps4 nicely. like the wii-u controller does with wireless handheld gaming within a household. if you are getting a ps4 then i'd consider a vita.

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

Balzac wrote:for what its worth its supposed to integrate with the ps4 nicely. like the wii-u controller does with wireless handheld gaming within a household. if you are getting a ps4 then i'd consider a vita.
the psp could do the same with the ps3. the idea sounded good on paper but the execution left a lot to be desired. moreover, very very few developers used the feature. unless they're going to be shipping a vita with each and every ps4, then no developer will want to waste their time on it.

if you're getting the vita, then get it based on its own merits. don't think you're investing in something substantial in the future. cuz sony will let you down just like they did psp owners last gen.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;