mye keyboarde ise note feelinge soe good.t

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

The Frankest

mye keyboarde ise note feelinge soe good.t

Post by The Frankest »

someone help me, please!

everytime I press space there is an "e" appearing before it. And when I press the period mark there is a "t" appearing after it.

I have no idea what the problem is.

the reason this post looks OK is that I use backspace to edit the errors off. I left the thread title untouched so you could see what it looks like when I type.

someone PLEASE help!!

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

I have Windows XP.

Spilled some soda on the keyboard earlier today, but I believe I cleaned it up pretty good. Could that have something to do with it though?

these sentences take a few seconds to type, but minutes to edit.

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

That happened to me once but all I did was restart and it was good to go. Are you one of those people who never shuts down? I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes it actually works.
hopps wrote:i also think mindbender wastes way too much time on this message board. i think he should never come here again. seriously, man.

Useff

Post by Useff »

It's probably the soda. Do you have another keyboard handy?

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

I am borrowing a keyboard from another computer, and it works fine. Now I know it was the soda. What made me unsure was how it took a few hours before it started acting up like that, so it could have been a virus or something, but when it started making a bleeping noise every two seconds (like if I was pressing too many buttons down at once), I knew it was the keyboard. And I just got this computer 4 days ago. Brand new, top-notch and everything. Oh well though, lesson learned.

Jen, I definitely am not. I always keep it shut down when I'm not on it, in fact I'm extreme about that. I do have friends like that though, so I know what you're talking about.