Who the fuck has a 360?

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Stunna7516

Who the fuck has a 360?

Post by Stunna7516 »

Seriously, there has not been one topic about the 360 since launch. I scored one last weekend (and 4 extras to eBay but thats another story).

If anyone has Perfect Dark we gotta get a game goin, the game's rediculous.

De Seven Free

Post by De Seven Free »

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45583

The games I've played (Project Gotham and that ugly Rare thing) haven't impressed me as much at all. There might be a shitload of polygons and textures flying about, but there's always this 'sparkle' effect, I guess due to the lack of blurring. Developers are going to have to do something about this if they want to make games look good on the new systems, it's getting to the point where the level of detail possible is having a negative effect on the look of games.

I very much doubt I'll ever own one.

hustler

Post by hustler »

il wait for ps3 and revolution to hit their mid price range (launch=highest price, after that it drops for awhile then stops=mid, then as the system is goin extinct it drops some more=end) and just buy whichever appeals to me the most. im loyal to nintendo, zelda is a fucking godsend but lately they have sucked for third party support, might make the jump to sony. or just buy both depending on how well ive been hustling that year.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

hustler

Post by hustler »

sorry i forgot to metion that xbox360 is a piece of garbage and ps2's graphics are comparable to it. microsoft makes shitty products. nuff said

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

hustler wrote:sorry i forgot to metion that xbox360 is a piece of garbage and ps2's graphics are comparable to it. microsoft makes shitty products. nuff said
Haha WOW, you obviously either have decided your opinion without regards to what you actually see or you havent played some of the games. I know that PD Zero is the best looking console game I have ever played bar none.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

hustler wrote:sorry i forgot to metion that xbox360 is a piece of garbage and ps2's graphics are comparable to it. microsoft makes shitty products. nuff said
How's being blind working out for you?

curiouscharles

Post by curiouscharles »

LameAim wrote:
How's being blind working out for you?
hey hey calm down, he's just upset that microsoft launched a console whose launch titles don't show shit of what the console is capable of, seriously guys, if perfect dark zero is what we're getting in this next gen, count me out of videogames. that said, it IS impressive, but it screams semi-next-gen...gears of war i neeeeed you.

hustler

Post by hustler »

xbox360 is this generations dreamcast. watch it crash and burn.

None

Post by None »

hustler wrote:xbox360 is this generations dreamcast. watch it crash and burn.
So aside from going out of production the 360 is gonna be teh awesome like dreamcast...sweet.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

None wrote:
hustler wrote:xbox360 is this generations dreamcast. watch it crash and burn.
So aside from going out of production the 360 is gonna be teh awesome like dreamcast...sweet.
the comparisons are damn near dead on.....but I don't think X-Box will die in the U.S. and continue in Japan...it'll prolly be the reverse. D-Cast is still selling in Japan and they still make games for it...good games might I add.....on the real cuzz' I ain't buyin' a new next gen system unitl the price comes down and they actually make some fun to play games.....if i wanted something that was pretty and dull I'd go back to my ex-girlfriend.

Indivisual

Post by Indivisual »

i'd wait for halo 3/ a big price drop to even consider copping this.

microsoft does hold it down with the online multiplay support though.

quake 4 sucks dicks on 360. fast twitch shooters do not translate to consoles.
IMHO, there is no lyricist now or before that can match the lyrical dexterity of Qwel.

De Seven Free

Post by De Seven Free »

Oh yeah... I take back my criticisms of the 360 controller. That thing is nice. Really, really solid feeling, like you could slam dance on the shit without scratching it.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The 360 is the BEST video game system in the world right now.

Forget Dreamcast. Forget PS2. Forget the old XBOX. Yes, the PS3 will most likely be better when it drops. Until then, XBOX 360 owns all.

De Seven Free

Post by De Seven Free »

Employee wrote:The 360 is the BEST video game system in the world right now.

Forget Dreamcast. Forget PS2. Forget the old XBOX. Yes, the PS3 will most likely be better when it drops. Until then, XBOX 360 owns all.
With a library of, how many games? None of them really essential? No machine has ever owned all at launch. Spec jockey.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

De Seven Free wrote:
Employee wrote:The 360 is the BEST video game system in the world right now.

With a library of, how many games? None of them really essential? No machine has ever owned all at launch. Spec jockey.
Go bash your face into the nearest wall.

Play Perfect Dark Zero on an HDTV while under the influence and tell me you don't approach near-orgasm. Simply put: The 360 shits on your favorite system.

De Seven Free

Post by De Seven Free »

Employee wrote:Go bash your face into the nearest wall.
Would that be a shimmering, shiny brick one?
Employee wrote:Play Perfect Dark Zero on an HDTV while under the influence and tell me you don't approach near-orgasm. Simply put: The 360 shits on your favorite system.
I can't, because A) I don't have friends dumb/rich enough to buy a 360 at launch and B) I can't drag myself away from Mario Kart DS.