Battle of the Contras

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Which Contra Sequel is the best

Hard Corps (Genesis Does.......Muthafucka)
55%
Contra III the Alien Wars (Mode 7 on that ass!!)
45%

Total votes: 11

Tommy Bunz

Battle of the Contras

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Inspired by:
Galvatron78 wrote:
Tommy Bunz wrote: Contra III is by far the best game in the series. Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise
You are about as wrong as 2 boys holding hands, Contra Hard Corps on the Genesis is twice the game Contra III was, and fuck anyone that thinks otherwise
Personally I think G-tron is confused due to his obvious sega-fanboyism

Alien Warz 4 Lyfe yo

Last edited by Tommy Bunz on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

I'm old school, I'll take 1 all day every day. The new one is dope too.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Didn't have either growing up, but after playing both on my modded box, Alien Wars is not to be fucked with.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Got-damn right I roll with Sega..........
I mean really on the real most folks who've never even fucked with Hard Corps will vote for Alien Wars and Alien Wars is definitley easier than Hard Corps which is a turnoff for the most part. Let's See

Hard Corps

1. More Characters (4 characters that are completely different with their own style)

2. better Replay Value due to difficulty

3. More and better weapons

4. FIVE ENDINGS

5. Mulitple Paths

I just prefer this to Alien Wars but of course casual gaming SNES dickriders who can't even get past the first stage in Mario Bros. who've never even touched Hard Cops will opt for Alien Wars, not saying that this is a bad thing because we all like different stuff. H.C. was easily one of Konami's top 10 for me at least. So TommyBunz you can take your Mode 7 and turn it sidewayz and stick it up yo' fuckass....if you get to the Dr. quick enough they just might be able to use an import converter to pry it out.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME BOI!!!!! LOL

SNK, KONAMI and PSIKYO got my back and we ready to ride on some buster ass casual gamers LOL.

Storm Shadow, Tan and Madtapes were ya at? Back ya boy up......it's a civil war in this bitch now Tommy!!!!!

:copy: :copy: :copy: :copy: on casual gamers.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

oh yeah i forgot....

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

First off, Shattered LOLdier @ Alien Wars being a casual/easy game. Fuck outta here with that shit. Mode 7 be putting sega fanboys to bed crying with their thumb up the ass of they stuffed animal version of Tails the fox.
Crying about difficulty between these two games is softbatch faggot shit. This is the difference between Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, not Devil May Cry 2 & 3. Contra III on hard mode is as tough/tougher than anything HardCorps can throw at you.

Who the fuck cares you get 4 players in Hard Corps? This is working against you when one of the characters is a bitchmade female and the other is a fucking robot that goes by the nickname "Browneye". Apparently hardcorps is a reference to how the two male leads of the game like it in the ass, fucking pansies. I'll take the game that keeps the O.G. fucking SOLDIERS homie.

Hard Corps is a fun little game, but its mostly just fucking boss fights, and half of them are just re-hashes of old bosses. Contra III actually has LEVELS. Yeah bosses are the heart of the series, but getting there is half the fun.

Also, your last post was the final :copy: to your case, posting your ugly ass boxart compared to the obviously far superior Alien Wars

Keep your fucking flaming SNK and PSIKYO and give me Treasure and Capcom and we'll ride on your bitchass-jealous-my-moms-bought-me-the-wrong-16bit-system ass.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

You got life fucked up .....see I'd appreciate Alien Faggot Wars if they didnt have those cunt-assed overhead stages......that shit aint innovation it's a got-damn annoyance, i mean what's next?......is Link from Legend Of Zelda gonna come out and and offer Player 1 and 2 a piece of the Triforce? After the first stage of Alien Wars all i got from it was the satisfaction that i killed a giant ass turtle with a smart bomb that resembles a fucking reatrded child blowing a mulitple colored rainbow. And dont even talk about box art with that fuckshit you just posted, the cover art for the SNES looks like a gay ass Rambo Flick that they'd show on USA network back in 88' when Night Flight was still in style.....Ralf and Clark are laughing at the gay rendtion of Mad Dogg and Scorpion.....and why the fuck is Baraka in the background colored red doing a "Sun" impression? So you can go and play Alien Bitch Wars and kill all of the mutated giant ninja turtles and Wall Crawling pieces of shit you want....Mode 7 is equivalent to when those Bangbros dudes use fish eye lenses to make broads asses look big.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

:lol:

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

oh and as far as box art Alien Wars owns. SNES with that next level widescreen art. Sega on some pan and scan bullshit.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Not voting. Never played Hard Corps but the Raw Deal rip off box art of the Japanese version of Contra III: Alien Wars, Contra Spirits was dope.

cascarrabias

Post by cascarrabias »

Contra Hard Corps easily.

Is Contra 3 available to download on the Wii? If it is it fucking blows. Hate that game.

Super C is the best Contra anyways.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

When Electronic Gaming Monthly did a list of the 100 best games of all time, Contra III was #8.

Hard Corps did not even make the list.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

cascarrabias wrote:Contra Hard Corps easily.

Is Contra 3 available to download on the Wii? If it is it fucking blows. Hate that game.

Super C is the best Contra anyways.

yeah it's on VC.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Galvatron78 wrote:gay ass Rambo Flick
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Tommy Bunz wrote:Mode 7 be putting sega fanboys to bed crying with their thumb up the ass of they stuffed animal version of Tails the fox..
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Spartan wrote:Not voting. Never played Hard Corps but the Raw Deal rip off box art of the Japanese version of Contra III: Alien Wars, Contra Spirits was dope.

Of course the Americans go the shaft on the box art. Nintendo always shafted North America on box art.. BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE NINTENDO FANBOYS DON'T KNOW THEIR HEADS FROM THEIR ASSES AND WILL BUY ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF QUALITY.

VOTED HARD CORPS

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

madtapes wrote:
Spartan wrote:Not voting. Never played Hard Corps but the Raw Deal rip off box art of the Japanese version of Contra III: Alien Wars, Contra Spirits was dope.

Of course the Americans go the shaft on the box art. Nintendo always shafted North America on box art.. BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE NINTENDO FANBOYS DON'T KNOW THEIR HEADS FROM THEIR ASSES AND WILL BUY ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF QUALITY.

VOTED HARD CORPS
Yeah well over in Europe we always get fucked over with games. They even renamed the game to the highly :arrow: title of Super Probotector.

And check out what they did here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpuO7u5s7pw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PpuO7u5s7pw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

^^^^^ Case closed. Hard Corps wins.