Kingdom Hearts

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Haha nice thread.

I did know about the Chain of Memories remake but again, i don't have a PS2 that works. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

The first Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games ever. I've played through it at least four times and even spent the extra ten hours or so collecting the items required to build the ultimate keyblade. One of the best video game endings i've ever seen.

The sequel was great yet a little disappointing. It took too long to get going and they messed with the fighting too much. The Tron and Steamboat Willie worlds were amazing though. I really need to play this again.

I don't do the portable gaming thing so unfortunately i'm stuck waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3, which hasn't even been officially announced (i don't think) so at the very minimum its still at least 2 years away. Its widely rumored that they are finally going to have Pixar movie worlds, which would pretty much be the greatest thing ever.
Last edited by Tommy Bunz on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

we might be the only 3 people that will be posting in thsi thread since Casckaslfjskdlfjaslfkjsdalfkj's wife said she would divorce him if he didn't get himself banned from the PSN network.

Seiko Flossberg

Post by Seiko Flossberg »

interquel

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

death by sleep looks dope.

young nova

Post by young nova »

i like re:chain of memories playin as riku is ill. it can be pretty hard unless you just spam one move as sora.

young nova

Post by young nova »

have to beat it as sora to play as riku, playing as riku is better

A Decoy Statesman

Post by A Decoy Statesman »

358/2 Days has high school musical stage

google it

Tommy Bunz

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Wonder if KH3 footage will be enough to coax noshades out of retirement?

So excited for this game. Been playing the HD remake of KH2 recently, has held up great.