Tatsunoku vs. Capcom (Import..My favorite wii fighting game)

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

theaggravatedjew

Tatsunoku vs. Capcom (Import..My favorite wii fighting game)

Post by theaggravatedjew »

This is the best fighter for wii in my opinion. Anyone checked it out?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1D4X9k36d6g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1D4X9k36d6g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is a menu translation if anyone decides to get this:

TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM
Menu Translation
アーケード =Arcade Mode
バーサス =Vs. Mode
サバイバル = Survival
タイムアタック = Time Attack
トレーニング =Training
プレイデータ =Play Data
オプション = Option
ショップ = Shop
ギャラリー =Gallery
オリジナルゲーム =Original (Mini) Games

This game has FOUR buttons, configured in this layout:

(A)(B)

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

why the fuck wouldnt this come out for ps3 and 360, that is retarded...any chance it will come out for 360 in US?

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:why the fuck wouldnt this come out for ps3 and 360, that is retarded...any chance it will come out for 360 in US?
Probably because very few americans are familiar with the Tatsunoko lineup whatsoever.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Tommy Bunz wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:why the fuck wouldnt this come out for ps3 and 360, that is retarded...any chance it will come out for 360 in US?
Probably because very few americans are familiar with the Tatsunoko lineup whatsoever.
That's not right. The reason why it didn't get a US or European release was due to all the overseas license issues amongst all the various Tatsunoko characters.

Any chance of an official release in the US is incredibly slim, so your best bet is copping a Japanese import of the game.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

speaking of 2D fighters...whats the word in japan on king of fighters XII? shits popular over there or what?

theaggravatedjew

At least you guys have options and sf4, this thread should have been titled the best game for wii period.

theaggravatedjew

Spartan wrote:
Any chance of an official release in the US is incredibly slim, so your best bet is copping a Japanese import of the game.
Slim chance has become real, when this releases, check it out.... still a top 5 wii game for me

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

theaggravatedjew wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Slim chance has become real, when this releases, check it out.... still a top 5 wii game for me
Yeah I heard the news a while back on GC.