The official "Post Your Games, Systems and Rarities&quo

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

The official "Post Your Games, Systems and Rarities&quo

Post by Galvatron78 »

Whether you're a hard core gamer, collector or casual gamer post what ya got, everything from TV's to systems to rare systems......fuck it I'll go first. As you can tell I'm still an SNK head and all of of my Saturn stuff is in a binder (gotta keep the cd's clean) and the rest of my shit is in in Atlanta. Stop bein a bitch and post your collections and systems etc.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Actual Neo Geo games pretty much beats anything I have. The rarest thing I've got is probably a Sega Game Gear with the TV tuner setup and shit.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

LameAim wrote:Actual Neo Geo games pretty much beats anything I have. The rarest thing I've got is probably a Sega Game Gear with the TV tuner setup and shit.

I still need one of those....

Andvil

Post by Andvil »

yeah I think the craziest thing I have is a TurboExpress w/TV Tuner, TurboGrafx16 w/ the CD addon and a bunch of TG16 & TGCD games

other than that I have

NES
SNES
PS2
PS3
Wii
DS

I'd like to get a PSP Go when they're released

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

the gamegear sucks. coolest thing ever is the sega nomad though. rarest thing Ive ever owned was probably chrono trigger on snes, which isnt even that rare all things considered.

thats a nice old school setup galv. is the dreamcast your newest system?

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

Andvil wrote:I'd like to get a PSP Go when they're released
PSP Go should be a godsend for emulation once modchips start rolling out. its been a while since I was in the psp mod game. do snes emulators still run inconsistantly and sometimes slow?

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

My collection is all over the place so pictures would be a major inconvenience. I only have maybe half of it, the rest is either at my parents or my brother has it.

I have:

NES + 60 games
SNES + 30 games
N64 + 20 games
Gamecube + 20 games
PS1 + 40 games
PS2 + 30 games
PS3 + 15 games
Genesis + 20 games
Game Gear + 10 games

Semi-recently sold my Dreamcast with about 20 games.

I don't really have too much that is really rare....Original copy of Symphony of the Night (not Greatest Hits), Klonoa on PS1, a couple SNES rpgs like Chrono Trigger/Super Mario RPG, Contra Force, etc
Last edited by Tommy Bunz on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan

Post by Dan »

I still have my 3DO with about 10 games and it works great.

Hush

Post by Hush »

Dope collection Galvatron. I wish I still had all the gaming stuff that I owned over the years. Until recently, I've always sold my old stuff to make room (and money) for new stuff.

I had an NES with a respectable collection of games. I sold it all at a family garage sale to get the money to buy a SNES w/ Super Mario World and Zelda.

Then I got a PS1 / N64, PS2 and on and on...

Currently I'm rockin' a Wii (currently packed up in a closet), Xbox 360, and the OG Xbox softmodded so I can play all those classic games I sold years ago (although not as cool as owning the actual systems and games). I had a PS3 for a minute, but sold it to a friend when I realized I didn't need to own all three systems to play the best games.

I also have a NDS (which I never play) w/ flashcart.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Yeah alot of my older stuff (PC Engine Duo, Atari 2600, NES, SMS) is in storage, once i get some things secured and get this house straight I plan on making a specific room for everything (if the shit'll fit), hopefully next i can cop a JAMMA system. But yeah it doesnt matter if it's rare or not go ahead' and post whatever.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Fuck. This thread couldn't have come at a worse time. I recently moved and all my shit is in boxes. If it wasn't all in boxes my pic would include:

SMS 1st gen
Genesis 1st and 2nd gen
Megadrive, 1st gen boxed
Sega cd, 1st and 2nd gen
32x
Gamegear, boxed
Saturn 1st and 2nd gen, 2nd gen is modded
Dreamcast
Famicom 1st gen boxed
Nes 1st gen
Super famicom 1st gen
Snes 2nd gen
Gamecube
3dO 2nd gen
TurboGrafx with cd add on
Ps1
Ps2 (red Japanese slim model)
..and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

madtapes

Re: The official "Post Your Games, Systems and Rarities

Post by madtapes »

galvatron wrote:

:ohshit:

Echo Leader

Post by Echo Leader »

I don't own anything particularly rare (I think). Most of my older stuff I either got second-hand on the cheap, so the systems themselves aren't particulary clean but they work great. I've got:

-NES (with Mario Bros. / Duckhunt, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Donkey Kong, and Kirby's Adventure, used to have Operation:Wolf but I have no clue where that went...)

-Super NES (with Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Street Fighter 2, and Donkey Kong Country)

-Gamecube (Newest system I own. I used to have a gang of games but I sold them in my freshman year to buy records. The only games I have left are Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II and Donkey Konga.)

-Sega Genesis (with Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic Spinball, NBA Jam TE, and the first two Mortal Kombat games)

I also have a random copy of "Metal Gear Solid" for PS1 that I copped for nostalgic reasons but can't currently play because I don't have a PS1 memory card.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Galvy, you ball out of control!!!!

I have a NES, SNES, Wii,DS, PS3, and PSP with about 50 games combined throughout the systems..... I play on a 37 inch flat screen LCD HD and got it hooked to a sound system.....

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

All that oil money and you only got a 37"?!?!?!?

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Yeah i came up on Rondo....thats my playing copy. i need another copy thats sealed so i can put it away for showcase or some shit.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

I think my new goal in life is to get schooled by Galv in KOF some day.

SOME PICS:
Image Image

It's kind of hard to make out, but one of these pictures has a Japanese Power Glove in it!

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Tommy Bunz wrote:All that oil money and you only got a 37"?!?!?!?

LMAO!!! This should be used a lot more!!!!!! :lol: that's just the game room...I will upgrade soon.... Look at all the people's faces they all are saying "fail".....I just had a race today and although I never fell, I definitely had a shitty race and failed....

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

madtapes wrote:Image
is that the dreamcast arcade stick? that is my favorite arcade stick of all time for any console.

i spent many hours schooling fools at marvel vs. capcom on dreamcast with those sticks.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

:lol: I've been sitting on that fail picture for a while now Trademark

I don't know whose expression I like best. Its a three way tie between the confused ese's, the overtanned desperate housewife who is literally feeling your pain, or the old dude on the far left straight laughing at you and is most likely hiding a budweiser under his crossed arms

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Tommy Bunz wrote::lol: I've been sitting on that fail picture for a while now Trademark

I don't know whose expression I like best. Its a three way tie between the confused ese's, the overtanned desperate housewife who is literally feeling your pain, or the old dude on the far left straight laughing at you and is most likely hiding a budweiser under his crossed arms

the over tanned texan is the best.....but the straight billed ese's can't be denied......

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

ChewbaccaUncircumcised wrote:
madtapes wrote:Image
is that the dreamcast arcade stick? that is my favorite arcade stick of all time for any console.

i spent many hours schooling fools at marvel vs. capcom on dreamcast with those sticks.
Actually its the Japanese Virtua Stick, made for the Saturn.

Image.

It's pretty similar to the Dreamcast stick. It's probably my favorite controller. The thing is a beast. I'm in the market for a second one, but it's a bitch to find one without some ridiculous shipping charges.

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

ergonomically laid out buttons on an arcade stick are key. after playing with them for so long at home, i stopped being able to play on the arcade machines as well, with their medieval straight line layout.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Finally managed to get my shit out of boxes and into a cabinet. It's not the perfect set up (need a full on game room for that) but at least i can grab and play anything at anytime now.

Console closet

99 cents on ebay!

Just picked up a memory card for the Megadrive!

Greencast!

Red slim PS2 (from Japan). Memory card has been soft-modded.

There is no controller greater than the second generation Sega Saturn controller. That's why I absolutely had to have a USB version of said controller.

Saturn with multitap, 5 control pads, 1 enormous Japanese Virtua Stick and 1 lightgun. Makes for a wicked game of Bomberman.

A Photographic explanation of why Sega is no longer in the hardware business

Chale Holmes

Post by Chale Holmes »

I used to have the handheld joint called the Lynx. But i sold that bitch on ebay.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

No the fuck you didn't!!! Man.....i can't get one of these for a decent price for nothing. I'll be back with more shit later.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Sick collection madtapes

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Galvatron78 wrote:Image

No the fuck you didn't!!! Man.....i can't get one of these for a decent price for nothing. I'll be back with more shit later.

Got in the mail two days ago. It didn't work, but came with a replacement belt which fixed it right up. Paid $17.00, with the belt. Shipping from Japan was about an extra $15.00. Came by boat, which took three months, but was totally worth it. I'm about to go back to the place I bought it from and grab Super Mario 2 & Doki Dolki Panic for it for a combined $25.00 including shipping.

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

^^^^

what the fuck, ive never even heard of this thing.

what games came out for it?

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

manwhore wrote:^^^^

what the fuck, ive never even heard of this thing.

what games came out for it?
Metroid, Super Mario 2 (the real version), Zelda, Link, and Castlevania where all originally released on it.