Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

will cop as soon as possible. curious to see if it adds to the extreme lag that i've experienced the last few times i've went skyrimming. was reading that it'd be fine to start the dawnguard campaign around lvl 10 so may end up just starting a new dude (prob no puss this time)
moved by duck muscles

Post by 360 »

I only noticed a drop in my frame rate once and it had to have been a fluke because there wasn't anything special happening on-screen.

You can start the questline at level, the difference being that, once you hit level 10, the guards will being speaking to you on the subject which activates the quest and gives you a map marker.

If you want to start the quest before level 10, you have to walk to the Dawnguard headquarters, which is to the south-east of Riften.

Pizon

Post by Pizon »

I get a black screen when I put my game in now. Do I have to download some DLC to get Skyrim working again or something?

darkwingduck

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by darkwingduck »

i just DL'd HERTHFIRE DLC on PSN. Lets you build a pretty wicked estate up in the woods. Kinda like a SIM CITY for SKYRIM. I just made a kick ass balcony and am working on turning my basement into a crazy Man Cave. Just mounted a Mud Crab on my wall along with a couple WOLF heads!!!

:rockout:

dubs

Post by dubs »

:lastweek: as fuark.

But i just started playing skyrim like 2 months ago. Awesome game.
Employee wrote:dubs being the West Coast's ric, his thug is bonafide and justified.

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

so apparently now you can prestige your perks to Legendary. Loose that skill, but still keep all the perk points which you then can spend on other skills. not sure what the benefit of this is...

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

im down

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

is anybody f'n with this? ES online that is...

I am hearing some shitty things.

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

I played it briefly when it came out for PC, it wasn't anything special unfortunately.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

the single player game like skyrim and what not just seem so much better in all aspects

im also not much of an MMO player