Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Russian wrote:Got a question. So like I stole some shit from some house no one saw me but when I came out some soldier ran up to me and told me I was the enemy of the people and fucked me up. Wtf is that because I stole some shit?
This also happened to me very early on in my game. I got no options to pay a fine or go to jail, he just started attacking me. It's not happened again since then.

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

just got this. SICK so far. Im an IMPERIAL race fellow with the hand palm face paint. my name...Herzog!!!

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

right click on the main page images and then "open image in new window", no shades.

anyone else finding it hilarious when waking up sleeping NPCs and they instantly start talking, not even mad that you woke them up?

Post by 360 »

It's hilarious. I can't relate to it at all. I get so pissed when someone wakes me up, I'm completely capable of murder.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

total noob move...after struggling with what i thought was the randomness of some of the puzzles, i look up to realize the correct animal is on a seal above the posts d'oh...putting the bong down

...right after this.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

wow i am retarded when it comes to lock pickin, Michael J Fox can can do it better than me

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

largely regretting joining up with the Stormcloak rebels. Ulfric is a monumental douche.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

Do you Xbox and ps3 guys ever experience framerate drop?

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

Spartan wrote:anyone else finding it hilarious when waking up sleeping NPCs and they instantly start talking, not even mad that you woke them up?
fallouts the same way..always cracked me up
moved by duck muscles

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Spartan wrote:largely regretting joining up with the Stormcloak rebels. Ulfric is a monumental douche.
i was just thinking the same thing, my gut instinct was of course I want to join the rebels, then they wanted to sack Whiterun...and my first thought was but, but I like Whiterun. Ulfric is definitely a go for self douche.

looking forward to playing from the other side of the civil war and seeing the differences in the storyline.

On 360 there is framerate drop when there are a ton of enemies on the screen, or just generally when a bunch of a stuff is happening at once. doesnt happen too often tho.

Post by 360 »

If I remember correctly, all xbox games run at 30 frames per second. PS3 is the same or maybe it runs at 20 or 30 frames higher.
With that said, most games have framerate drops on consoles. it's 6 year old hardware, at this point.

ChewbaccaUncircumcised

Post by ChewbaccaUncircumcised »

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

ChewbaccaUncircumcised wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

360 wrote:If I remember correctly, all xbox games run at 30 frames per second. PS3 is the same or maybe it runs at 20 or 30 frames higher.
COD runs at 60 frames a second on XBOX. It is a game to game type thing. Some may run at 30 some may run at 60 etc. Both consoles run Skyrim at 30 frames a second.

I actually looked at the comparison and the game looks better on XBOX than PS3. It was develop on the PC platform and ported over to consoles. Supposedly you don't have to do much when you are porting over from PC to XBOX. I guess that is why it looks better on the XBOX.

Post by 360 »

Random Sample wrote:
360 wrote:If I remember correctly, all xbox games run at 30 frames per second. PS3 is the same or maybe it runs at 20 or 30 frames higher.
COD runs at 60 frames a second on XBOX. It is a game to game type thing. Some may run at 30 some may run at 60 etc. Both consoles run Skyrim at 30 frames a second.

I actually looked at the comparison and the game looks better on XBOX than PS3. It was develop on the PC platform and ported over to consoles. Supposedly you don't have to do much when you are porting over from PC to XBOX. I guess that is why it looks better on the XBOX.
I think MW3 is one of the first games to do that. I believe it was an ad point

Post by 360 »

Spartan wrote:
ChewbaccaUncircumcised wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YOxVjbGvUpI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

need to see yall screen shots of your character...just a minute. im working on getting mine up.

Post by 360 »

I have no clue how to do that from a console.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

noshadesofgrey wrote:
:rofl:

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The first two are daedric artifact quests and the best of the bunch so far. Barbas was awesome.

Did not know about the foxes. Will follow them from now on.

Post by 360 »

Do you guys know about the invisible chest in Dawnstar?

it's to the left of the entrance to Iron Breaker mine. You will see 3 rocks and a tree. The chest is between the rock closest to the mountain and the mountain.

At least 10,000 gold worth of items and enchanted weapons etc. More if you're a higher level.

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

can't seem to find it.

what system are you playing it on?

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

i've been trying to follow every fox i see, but they aren't leading me anywhere...

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

i found god mode and other cheats in the pc version and now this game is no longer interesting, should have bought a 360 version

ric

Post by ric »

yeah dont cheat, man. i stopped playing morrowind once i saw the dialogue box cheat codes and used them to insert 99,999 fish eggs and 999,999,999 aloe leaves in my pockets to make tons of potions with. then i realized i could use that same cheat method to just make my dude maxed out on alchemy in 2 seconds. shit was dumb. dont cheat.

at least now you can play assassins creed and not feel torn. the thing is. skyrim is fucking amazing right? but i DO want to play assassins creed. but i want to play ACRev AFTER im done with skyrim so i can immerse myself BUT 1) i am already so immersed in skyrim 2) skyrim doesnt really end. so its just kind of a problem.

Post by 360 »

manwhore wrote:can't seem to find it.

what system are you playing it on?

It's on all platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtEKEKcZ3jw

So, apparently, every tradesman in Skyrim has a hidden treasure chest, usually buried underground.

ric

Post by ric »

get a shovel, mang

ohh....i guess not.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

noshadesofgrey wrote:
:rofl:
caved and copped this on thursday, am already 16 hours deep. lydia got devoured by a frost troll while we were climbing the 7000 steps. i turned and ran. is there shame in running?
moved by duck muscles

Post by 360 »

Dignity is a luxury few can afford when battling in the cruel world of Skyrim. There is no shame in survival, my friend.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

i had that suspicion but am glad to hear it confirmed. bout to dive back in
moved by duck muscles