bmurf75

Post by bmurf75 »

i'm getting this.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

so.....?

manwhore

Post by manwhore »

so..... waiting for the easter break to get started on this.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

damn...nobody's gotit yet? I'm wondering what I should do...I got a mac book pro, but thinking maybe I should just go out n getit on PS3....anyone played it on a console yet?

eris

Post by eris »

I've been playing it on PC.

Love the game thus far. I'm taking my time with it. But it is gorgeous. The story has been interesting thus far, which I expect to get even better as the game progresses.

FAZER

Post by FAZER »

siLLy KiD wrote:damn...nobody's gotit yet? I'm wondering what I should do...I got a mac book pro, but thinking maybe I should just go out n getit on PS3....anyone played it on a console yet?
I think the PS3 version comes with a copy for your PC as well.

bmurf75

Post by bmurf75 »

FAZER wrote:
siLLy KiD wrote:damn...nobody's gotit yet? I'm wondering what I should do...I got a mac book pro, but thinking maybe I should just go out n getit on PS3....anyone played it on a console yet?
It read that it does too.

I pre-ordered for 360 on Amazon and it has yet to ship.

eris

Post by eris »

FAZER wrote:
Just read this. I would have got the PS3 version if I knew this as I like to have physical media, but still wanted to play it through PC/Steam.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

anyone played the co-op yet on steam? or with a homie? that shit looked really fucking dope...

rhickey

Post by rhickey »

Beat the single player today. One of my favorite games in years. The campaign is criminally short by todays standards - I beat it in about ten hours - but the storyline and humor are genuinely compelling and the level design is awesome.

bmurf75

Post by bmurf75 »

My Pre-Order still has not arrived. Kind of a joke. I think that Amazon started delaying their orders so to promote people to buy Prime and discourage the standard shipping. It shipped three days after the release date. I really want to play this.

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

siLLy KiD wrote:anyone played the co-op yet on steam? or with a homie? that shit looked really fucking dope...
played split screen with my girl and it is indeed dope, good puzzles and an interesting storyline tho I'm not sure how it fits with the single player story.

eris

Post by eris »

SuperFeen wrote:
siLLy KiD wrote:anyone played the co-op yet on steam? or with a homie? that shit looked really fucking dope...
played split screen with my girl and it is indeed dope, good puzzles and an interesting storyline tho I'm not sure how it fits with the single player story.
It has a tie-in. Not all that crucial to knowing everything, but there is a connection.

Just finished the single-player campaign last night, and loved everyone moment. Great humor in the game. GLaDOS was fantastic. I'll probably jump into the co-op soon enough, just waiting on a friend to finish his single-player campaign.

bmurf75

Post by bmurf75 »

While I was waiting for Amazon to ship my order I decided to go back and replay the first Portal. Finished that just in time for Portal 2 to arrive. Portal 2 is awesome. I am pretty sure that I am almost finished with the single player.

Today Only, it is on sale at Amazon for $35.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003O6E3C8/ref ... nkCode=as1