Madden 12??

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

naturalborn103

Madden 12??

Post by naturalborn103 »

Nobody excited about this? I love the demo, the graphics and tackling both improved and defenses IQ is much higher. You can actually call zone plays on defense now. I already pre-ordered it for ps3 on amazon.

alpha

Post by alpha »

when they come out and say that this game isnt gonna be shit till madden 13 i'll keep my money.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Not giving another dime to this shitty franchise.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

I haven't played Madden legitimately since 2004.

This franchise blows. I dabbled in 2011 and got sick of the Saints shit in a matter of seconds. The only people who still play this are frat boy douchebags and ghetto motherfuckers.

What's new this year, did they finally get around to adding the supplemental draft? Because all NFL-licensed games are shit without it. Oh wait, there's only 1 NFL-licensed game. And it still sucks.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

i pre ordered this and nhl last week.

i seriously do not understand anyone who likes football and video games but doesnt like madden...what in the fuck is wrong with it

Truth.

Post by Truth. »

i'll wait for NFL2k13

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

NCAA has killed Madden the last few years

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

GLUS wrote: i seriously do not understand anyone who likes football and video games but doesnt like madden...what in the fuck is wrong with it
For real. If you like football and you like video games there is no way you aren't having fun playing this.

ric

Post by ric »

franchise mode is garbage. its impossible for tackles not to get broken on hard mode. superstar mode is garbage....all sorts of general wackness

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

ric wrote:franchise mode is garbage. its impossible for tackles not to get broken on hard mode. superstar mode is garbage....all sorts of general wackness
I haven't played franchise mode in a long long time, why is it garbage? And maybe superstar mode isn't my thing, but what game DOES have a good mode like that?

As for not being able to tackle, it just takes practice. The best part is always playing people you know or online anyway.

ric

Post by ric »

trading players sucks. the cpu doesnt offer or take decent deals. the contracts are very strange and broken. practice is bs as i dont think you can really do anything. you cant see shit when you are in superstar, ie your player cant look left or right. player development has nothing to do with anything, etc etc etc

hustler

Post by hustler »

i wish this piece of shit franchise would die already. fuck off with this whackness, glad to see many others have finally realized the truth about these games. every year is just a fucking roster update. if you must play a football videogame do yourself and your wallet a favor and always buy the year before version. 9.99 vs. 59.99 for wat is essentially the same thing. cant wait till the EA nfl license monopoly is over.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

ric wrote:trading players sucks. the cpu doesnt offer or take decent deals. the contracts are very strange and broken. practice is bs as i dont think you can really do anything. you cant see shit when you are in superstar, ie your player cant look left or right. player development has nothing to do with anything, etc etc etc
i dont do any of these things

i just play against friends and nerds online, and i am content with buying a new one every year

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

GLUS wrote:
ric wrote:trading players sucks. the cpu doesnt offer or take decent deals. the contracts are very strange and broken. practice is bs as i dont think you can really do anything. you cant see shit when you are in superstar, ie your player cant look left or right. player development has nothing to do with anything, etc etc etc
i dont do any of these things

i just play against friends and nerds online, and i am content with buying a new one every year
:cheers:

Cause Irene my order got delayed and I now have to wait till Thursday to get it.. Can't wait.

wheels

Post by wheels »

I buy this every year, play it for a month, then forget about it. Just doesn't have the appeal it used to.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

wheels wrote:I buy this every year, play it for a month, then forget about it. Just doesn't have the appeal it used to.
You play the demo? Is seems to be the biggest improvement I have seen in a long long time.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Nah, it's pretty much a guaranteed purchase once I find out my buddy has it.

That's good to hear though, I'm all for progress

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Yea, tackling is MUCH improved. Once it starts one tackling animation others can now always be added on instead of someone falling forward and getting 4 yards even though 5 people are there trying to hit him back. Zone defense is much better and usable, they can actually trick you into throwing into wrong place cause they hide the zone. Graphics are also the biggest step up I have seen since Madden originally came to ps3.

Trub320

Post by Trub320 »

Haven't bought the game since Eddie George was on the cover. NCAA > Madden

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

wheels wrote:I buy this every year, play it for a month, then forget about it. Just doesn't have the appeal it used to.
This is exactly me. I am real tempted to buy it simply to play with the "dream team" but I'm usually done with the game before the season even begins. By week 3 I have already forgot about it and I'm on to NBA 2K.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Philaflava wrote:
This is exactly me. I am real tempted to buy it simply to play with the "dream team" but I'm usually done with the game before the season even begins. By week 3 I have already forgot about it and I'm on to NBA 2K.

being that there might not be a NBA season, NBA 2K could be rendered irrelevant this year...

an-also

Post by an-also »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

being that there might not be a NBA season, NBA 2K could be rendered irrelevant this year...
not unless they have a ton of 'vintage' teams.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

an-also wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

not unless they have a ton of 'vintage' teams.

they def gonna have more vintage teams plus vintage presentation like "NBA on NBC" broadcasts, also you can play in black and white for really old teams or in colors more accurate to standard def broadcasts of the 90's & 80's...

that being said, I still don't think the game would be worth paying $60.00 for without a 2011-2012 season, if they cut that price in half I'd consider it

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Am I the only person who doesn't like playing with vintage teams at all?

alpha

Post by alpha »

Mo Cheeks wrote:NCAA has killed Madden the last few years

an-also

Post by an-also »

naturalborn103 wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't like playing with vintage teams at all?
Vintage teams vs Vintage teams is good. I hate when vintage players can be used with current teams. Like playing with MJ on like the grizzlies or some shit like that.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

i think I've already seen this game ruin two of my homies relationships.....LOL.

alpha

Post by alpha »

I know you guys did online franchise last year...

what can you tell me about it? what is it missing vs regular franchise?

pro/con? likes/dislikes?

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

whats the verdict man, any good?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

alpha wrote:I know you guys did online franchise last year...

what can you tell me about it? what is it missing vs regular franchise?

pro/con? likes/dislikes?
I don't know if we ever finished it. Last year there was no salary cap so you could pretty much pick up any free agent you wanted. I also think there was only player to player trades available. Overall it was real fun but just making it meet everyones schedule was kinda hard. I would be down to try it again this year if others are.
Mo Cheeks wrote:whats the verdict man, any good?
Got my copy Thursday but been busy and haven't been able to play it yet.. I'll be back soon with a rating.