The Rap Yahoo Serious

Re: GTA V

Post by Moolah »

That was rad. :leon:

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

i saw someone else do it first.

i just drove a huge recycling semi through the undeground sewers.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Can we get a DLC for some hydraulics tho. The streets ain't ready when Trevor pulls this one out.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Apparently online goes live 8am Eastern this morning.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Anyone try it out? Im thinking the servers must be going thru hell right now.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

i have not, no real plans to at least for a while, but as of late it seems i can't get into a car without convoy coming on the radio
moved by duck muscles

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

I have tried but cant get on

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

LilLeftBrain wrote:i have not, no real plans to at least for a while, but as of late it seems i can't get into a car without convoy coming on the radio
when this come on tho

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Moolah wrote:
LilLeftBrain wrote:i have not, no real plans to at least for a while, but as of late it seems i can't get into a car without convoy coming on the radio
when this come on tho
:lol:

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

hell if i ever turn it off
moved by duck muscles

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

i'm on ps3 and i'm not that concerned that Online doesn't work yet, but I am upset that I don't have access to my Snapmatic gallery and am being told I am over capacity in the gallery. i still can't figure out how to delete pictures in the game's gallery menu. i know it's possible, but it isn't straight-forward. it's almost like finding a loophole to get to it.

i didn't know until today that the Snapmatic pics in the gallery have a "waypoint" command on them which lets you navigate to the geotagged spot. that's way better than all the "point of interest" marks i've been making that i can't even get to rename.

also, another tip is the "Replay Mission" section in the "Game" settings which tells you what credentials are needed for getting gold in each mission.
when i first started the game, i kept replaying the first dozen or so missions to get better scores and payouts.

dude with the ill hearse should try using it in the street races.

i just found out dirt bike tracks exist.

too bad i couldn't pimp this out.
i had to get a SUV to hold the garage door open, then I got to sneak in and scoot around the garage.
but nothing will interact with you.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

ahah, that's fantastic. i've went back to doing missions the past few times i've played, the three man missions are fun as all hell, but need to get back to some fuckering around. and dirt bike races are a blast.
moved by duck muscles

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Could not get online with the PS3 so spent my time trying to get the damn fighter jet with no luck. I thought I was about to get it this time turned around and saw the tank pointing right at me was like oh shit a second later dead.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I was able to get my fighter jet by going thru the entrance where ammunation is, rode a dirtbike in there and got it in a few tries. The beach side was impossible for me.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

This online shit is pissin me off so bad right now. It just refuses to connect.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

There've been reports of people's single player saves getting wiped after applying the update to add the online. Might want to hold off for a bit.

Post by 360 »

I'm online. Enjoying it. Definitely issues but nothing to frustratinbg

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

i hear one of the easiest ways to get the fighter jet is to parachute in. not sure if part of a mission, or just a free roam favorite, but i notice many people talking about it.

i haven't gotten around to doing that yet. i did steal the Air Emu jet in the back corner of the international Airport.
Sadly, I suck at landing, and the only hangar i know of so far is in Sandy Shores, and, well, it just isn't fitting in there right.

i've been reading that PS3 is the worst about getting Online to work right now, and the rumor is that it's the tutorial mission is what's messing it up.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Tried to start up online but making a character is terrible, like grandma & grampa :naswtf:

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Tried again this morning still can't get connected.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Im only 30% deep in the story line and don't plan on touching online til I get 100%, still getting all 3 characters buff while doing side mission shit and fucking around.

360 sent me message on my tasklist for some mission, what's that all about?? I heard that shit was freezing games.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

online is ruthless. everyone on their :omar:

Post by 360 »

Tired & Broke wrote:Im only 30% deep in the story line and don't plan on touching online til I get 100%, still getting all 3 characters buff while doing side mission shit and fucking around.

360 sent me message on my tasklist for some mission, what's that all about?? I heard that shit was freezing games.

It wasn't freezing games. the freezing issues were caused by something else. The only proof I have is the absence thereof because I was inviting people all day and night with not many issues. The people who couldn't join were having issues well before they could even get to the point of playing with other people.

I, too, had issues but nothing a console reboot didn't take care of.

Either way, I'm in a crew called Day 1 if anyone is interested. I played with a fellow crew member for hours and hours. I am now level 18 and he is 21. That was when i went to sleep, though. I'm sure he is a level 25 by now.

Feel free to send me a message or join my party when ever i'm on.

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

it's crazy having to deal with the madness and the fact that your character is still low on stats and fuck i can't even drive these cars well until i get my stats up.

i just got to level 4 but i decided to hang out in the country and shoot civilians and evade cops. crazy that not only do you have to deal with online players, you have to deal with cops and crazy civilians that decide to attack you also.

this is my dude.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

if yall are on xbox my gamer tag = HNLHI

sleazy_j

Post by sleazy_j »

maybe it is just me, but i find it weird that you are given a list of servers to chooose from, on some old LAN shit.

i stole an expensive car, and took it to los santos customs. it said "this car is too hot to modify. purchase high end cars online" or something to that effect.

the closest thing to pausing the game is to go to passive mode then order a cab and have him take you a few miles away, since you have to watch the cab ride as it happens in real time. you can do online banking in safety. deposit money into your bank account with the phone's web app, so when people kill you they don't take all your loot.
Last edited by sleazy_j on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Finally got online today. Tried to play with a buddy but kept on getting msg that we had to finish tutorial before I could invite him? I did the race, did the drug deal, got my stolen car but could not do the next mission they sent you on because never could get more people to do mission. So not sure if I fishinshed the tutorial.

Well he eventually is able to invite me to a game though I could not him still. When I join his game was frozen and could not move or shit. I tried to kill him but bullets and everything else went though him. He tried to restart but the game deleted everything and he had to start from designing his character.

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

returning patricia to her husband while chicagos on the radio was some transcendent shit
moved by duck muscles

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Was hoping online would have some 2 on 2 basketball in vespucci, trying to get my Billy Hoyle on.