GTA V

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Tired & Broke

Re: GTA V

Post by Tired & Broke »

Finally got my 70 gold medals and achieved 100% completion, now I'm ready for online.

I have mixed feeling about the endings...
With choice C, if all they had to do was roll up on all their nemesis' and put a bullet in their dome, then they could of done that shit a while ago. Whatever still a great game. I replayed both option A & B at the end and I like how Michael went out, rather die than get help from a traitor and I actually felt bad for Trevor getting burnt like a crisp yelling how everyone was a Judas.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Neuro wrote:
Moolah wrote:You guys care about the medal system?

Anyways, I just beat this game yesterday. Amazing game, one of the GOATs for sure. Put it up on eBay and it was sold like 5 mins later. :cheers:

how does somebody get rid of an amazing game like this? this is one of the very few games you should keep
I don't play online and I very rarely revisit a game once I've beat it. I'll be trying to sell my PS3 once PS4 comes out anyway.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Tired & Broke wrote:Finally got my 70 gold medals and achieved 100% completion, now I'm ready for online.

I have mixed feeling about the endings...
With choice C, if all they had to do was roll up on all their nemesis' and put a bullet in their dome, then they could of done that shit a while ago. Whatever still a great game. I replayed both option A & B at the end and I like how Michael went out, rather die than get help from a traitor and I actually felt bad for Trevor getting burnt like a crisp yelling how everyone was a Judas.
Option C is the only real choice.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

:lol:

ruraloutfitter

Post by ruraloutfitter »

Flying Lotus too apparently:

LilLeftBrain

Post by LilLeftBrain »

just wrapped up the main storyline & yeah
Spartan wrote:
Option C is the only real choice.
but looking fwd to checking them all out.
as well as going back and doing the heists the other ways
good shits.
when i went to the dudes house at the end who was all protected by the merryweather peoples i hopped the fence and went right to go down below and maybe try to find a way up there from behind and sneak attack them. instead once i was in the vicinity of dude, where noone could have seen me, they were alerted to me anyways and when they tried to come at me each one would just tumble off an upper balcony, one by one, falling to their death right in front of me. i laughed, ran back up around and hopped the bushes to his main drive way, sprinting full speed twds his blue dot, jumped a little brick barrier i was thinking was blocking the way to the pool, instead i took the same tumble as all of them and landed ontop a stack of dead merryweatherers. didn't die as they did but still resulted in a chuckle.
moved by duck muscles

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

LilLeftBrain wrote:
when i went to the dudes house at the end who was all protected by the merryweather peoples i hopped the fence and went right to go down below and maybe try to find a way up there from behind and sneak attack them. instead once i was in the vicinity of dude, where noone could have seen me, they were alerted to me anyways and when they tried to come at me each one would just tumble off an upper balcony, one by one, falling to their death right in front of me. i laughed, ran back up around and hopped the bushes to his main drive way, sprinting full speed twds his blue dot, jumped a little brick barrier i was thinking was blocking the way to the pool, instead i took the same tumble as all of them and landed ontop a stack of dead merryweatherers. didn't die as they did but still resulted in a chuckle.
Michael De Santa wrote:FUCKING MERRYWEATHER!!!

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Tired & Broke wrote:Finally got my 70 gold medals and achieved 100% completion, now I'm ready for online.

I just finally beat the main story last night (I didn't get the game til xmas). But fucking christ how long does it take to get 100%?!
I think I'm at like 73% or something.
Best game ever though. I can't even imagine where they go from here. Might start a thread about it.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Tommy Bunz wrote:

I just finally beat the main story last night (I didn't get the game til xmas). But fucking christ how long does it take to get 100%?!
I think I'm at like 73% or something.
Best game ever though. I can't even imagine where they go from here. Might start a thread about it.
It take a good while, you have to do all the stunts, all the collectibles and side missions/jobs. I tried to do it while I played the game so it wouldn't get so damn monotonous.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

still haven't played the game, but next year i'm planning on building a killer PC & purchasing this baby on STEAM
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hush

Post by Hush »

All the old GTAs are on sale on PSN right now. I bought them all (most of them are $2.49 with the exception of SA, which I bought the remastered version on Xbox for $3.74).

I booted up GTA3 last night and played the first few missions. Once my eyes had a few minutes to adjust to the graphics, I was surprised at how playable this game still is. I've never played all the way through the two PSP ports so I'm excited to play through those eventually.

I also picked up Castlevania: SOTN for $4.99.

I'll be re-buying GTAV on the Xbox One most likely.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RERELEASE OF GTA 5 BIGTIME

First Person Mode makes this an all new game too

they really did it this time

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I bought GTAV from the xbox1 store 20 hours ago and it still hasn't installed.

This is some bullshit.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

yeah dude that game is way too big to download, you should have bought the disc

im trading in a bunch of old 360 games and possibly destiny for it tomorrow

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

I bought the disk and some issues with the install. After just 2 percent installed said I could play. I tried but just the static poster showed up. Then it got to 98 percent and just stopped and could not play. Had to delete and reinstall it and then it worked without issue.

Well I should not say without issue I put in my 1,000,000 code but have not seen the half million in single player yet.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Neuro wrote:im trading in a bunch of old 360 games and possibly destiny for it tomorrow
if you got last gens version of gta5 laying around, target will give you $30 for it.

Hush

Post by Hush »

I bought the digital version Monday night on XB1 and did not have any issues downloading and installing although it did take a few hours. It was ready to play by Tuesday morning. It really is a step up in graphics fidelity! The car handling seems super touchy but that is probably because I've been playing Forza Horizon 2 lately. I was all over the road in that first mission with Franklin and Lamar, and I even failed the mission once during the police chase part.

I'm looking forward to replaying this and also probably jumping back into online. Probably won't mess with the first person view much since I don't really like FP games in general.

They should do a next-gen remaster of RDR, that would be awesome (although a proper sequel would be even more awesome)!

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

Hush wrote:Probably won't mess with the first person view much since I don't really like FP games in general.
That sucks. From the videos posted online and the general marketing strategy I've seen Rockstar take, it seems that that's the game's main highlight.

Is the first person POV lackluster in some way or is it mostly personal preference?
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Ive never really fucked with FP at all, unless its a shooter I rather have 3rd person.

Also the mechanics are really clunky IMO.

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

i prefer 3rd person but its a great mode to play with from time to time while sandboxing, its so easy to switch in and out of it anytime, and its pretty custom control wise to fit how you want it

i wish they made the switching FP to 3rdperson without going through the other views though

First person mode is great and all but i would say the main highlight is the graphics upgrade and all the tiny new details that went into the entire game

theres also about 30 hidden peyote plants you can trip off of and turn into animals, who knows what else has been added

OH and cell phone cheats are back too but not all of them are found yet

alpha

Post by alpha »

Whatver happend to the ufo thing people were talking about. Last year?

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

unsolved

hopefully it relates to an DLC expansion tho

id love to see them do something like they did zombie mode in red dead

maybe a wasteland with zombies? aliens?

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

I'm really surprised they haven't done a zombie weekend online yet.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

R* is giving away some limited edition consoles.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

That xbox one looks rad

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Genius:

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

This is pretty cool

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Bigfoot!

pretty insane that this was just now discovered 2 years and 50+ million copies later

Pronay

Post by Pronay »

from last month:

and just announced:

I'm super curious to see how they do the yachts since I work in the industry