your favorite type of weapon to use in videogames?

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

an-also

your favorite type of weapon to use in videogames?

Post by an-also »

I've always love using shotguns. Even though the range isn't there, there is something eerily satisfying about spraying shotgun shells and watching characters getting blown away.

shout out to magnums too.

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

dynamite. and the explosive rifle in Red Dead is amazing when you blast an opponent into a blood cloud.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

My favorite weapon in a game ever is the auto shottie in L4D vanilla. It was so broken. 4 auto shotties downed a tank in seconds.

Plus you had a pistol with unlimited ammo for long range because it was pixel accurate when crouching.

Other than that I'm a machine gun kinda guy. The AK or the carabine in CS1.6 were godlike.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

tank in warhawk... torq bow in gears of war

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

I liked the glaive in Dark Sector. If you haven't played it, it's basically like a boomerang with blades on it that you can throw to chop people's heads/arms/legs off, then it returns back to you.

Powerful guns are always good too!

ric

Post by ric »

glaives are sweet when they make an appearance but im a neck-snapper. whenever possible i snap necks or conk motherfuckers out cold

DJ Primate

Post by DJ Primate »

My favorite game weapon is the Painkiller... from Painkiller.

But most of the time, I go for the pistol. As previously mentioned, they're usually insanely accurate, and magnums are disgustingly powerful.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

I have to agree with an-also, there is nothing like taking a pump action shotgun and one shot killing people camping in buildings.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Land Shark Gun

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHPvT8zVXT0?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHPvT8zVXT0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Armed & Dangerous was such an awesome game.

Seiko Flossberg

Post by Seiko Flossberg »

VideoKilledThe wrote:I have to agree with an-also, there is nothing like taking a pump action shotgun and one shot killing people camping in buildings.
+1

Post by 360 »

Thunderfury

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

RCP 90

hustler

Post by hustler »

I like snipers...nothing more satisfying to me than a long range head shot.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

The Flak Cannon from unreal
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

siLLy KiD

Post by siLLy KiD »

chainsaws and thunder gun.

hustler

Post by hustler »

Prophecy wrote:The Flak Cannon from unreal
YES. also, that shock blaster that would shoot a big purple ball with secondary fire and then u could shoot the purple ball with the primary fire purple lazer and make like a mini purple supernova explosion, anyone know what im talkin about?
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Rocket launcher from Doom.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

good call

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Shotguns are great but not when they are so powerful that you don't need any talent to use.
Best shotgun is the pump in the OG Counter-strike as it was one of the hardest weapons to use but deadly as shit if you were really good at it.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

hustler wrote:
YES. also, that shock blaster that would shoot a big purple ball with secondary fire and then u could shoot the purple ball with the primary fire purple lazer and make like a mini purple supernova explosion, anyone know what im talkin about?
this gun is why they invented secondary fire in unreal tournament i think. using the primary & secondary in conjunction actually makes a unique attack. very clever. i mean who was using the secondary fire on the pistol?
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

yea the rail gun (purple) was amazing...

duhbreez

Post by duhbreez »

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nn5-dypZZ24?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nn5-dypZZ24?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>