Moderator: Sigma

Russian
NSFW

New SF fight stick

Post by Russian »

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

if it's made by Madcatz....then this can suck my big black dick. I dont fuck with Madcatz.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

IMO...Hori needs to be the only company allowed to make joysticks for fighting games.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Wtf Galv Madkatz sticks are really good

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Why are these things so expensive.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Galvatron78 wrote:if it's made by Madcatz....then this can suck my big black dick. I dont fuck with Madcatz.
I recently bought two arcade sticks. One was a Hori (Tekken 6 wireless) and the other was a Madcatz (Tatsunoko vs Capcom). The Madcatz one is head and shoulders above the Hori stick. Maybe I bought the wrong kind of Hori stick, but it sucked dong compared to the MAdcatz.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

Galvatron78 wrote:if it's made by Madcatz....then this can suck my big black dick. I dont fuck with Madcatz.

lol galvi

the only good stick Hori ever made was this thing :

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyGw6EwR4us?ve ... ge"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyGw6EwR4us?ve ... detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

and thats it

i would love to have it if i could find it

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

go custom or go home.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Russian wrote:

lol galvi

the only good stick Hori ever made was this thing :

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyGw6EwR4us?ve ... ge"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyGw6EwR4us?ve ... detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

and thats it

i would love to have it if i could find it
Dont get me wrong I'ma try it out but I've had Hori sticks since SNES days and they were always the best, maybe my damn hands are just used to em. I think i got a Hori stick for damn near every system i got.....I've always been a fan of their brand they haven't failed me yet.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

madtapes wrote:
Maybe I bought the wrong kind of Hori stick,
This.......

Hori's new generation other than the VFX sticks are fucking horrible. Yet the cheaper standard ones are the best.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

this fucker is in the mail....but this one is going to get that gay picture removed asap and replaced witha black plastic or a metal plate

nice

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

Galv, have you tried the arcade-quality sticks that Mad Catz has been putting out each time a new fighter drops? They've graduated beyond that cheap Fisher-Price shit they used to make.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

I got a question for Galvy, when yo black ass gone cop SFxT and hop online??? same question for the rest of yall Xbox players.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

i am IZVERG, look me up

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

Can any one confirm if Madcatz is using octogates in their TE level sticks?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

madtapes wrote:Can any one confirm if Madcatz is using octogates in their TE level sticks?
No they don't and neither should you.

Square is more precise.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Tired & Broke wrote:I got a question for Galvy, when yo black ass gone cop SFxT and hop online??? same question for the rest of yall Xbox players.
Crazy hours have been worked bruh. I plan on finally purchasing this in about 2 weeks after a long needed vacation. Ive been slackin i havent even bought the new KOF and THAT should tell you somethin' right there.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

So people like KOF > SF4 ?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Russian wrote:So people like KOF > SF4 ?
In the US/EU/JAP no. KOF used to be really big in countries where arcade owners couldn't afford the more expensive SF cabinets. China, Mexico, South America and such. As far as I know it's still pretty big in those countries. When I was in Hong Kong in 2007 I went to an arcade that had like 70 KOF machines, 1 SF2 and 1 SNK vs Capcom Chaos machine. Batshit if you ask me.

LameAim

Post by LameAim »

Tired & Broke wrote:I got a question for Galvy, when yo black ass gone cop SFxT and hop online??? same question for the rest of yall Xbox players.
Shit, I'm still busy trying to figure out UMVC3.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Russian wrote:i am IZVERG, look me up
You've been added.
Galvatron78 wrote:
Crazy hours have been worked bruh. I plan on finally purchasing this in about 2 weeks after a long needed vacation. Ive been slackin i havent even bought the new KOF and THAT should tell you somethin' right there.
No doubt mayne, niggas will be waiting when you finally hop on board.
LameAim wrote:
Shit, I'm still busy trying to figure out UMVC3.
maaan if you see me online holla @ me! I'm horrible in that game too and need someone to spar with.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

I love that Guilty Gear stick artwork but it looks really small and price is 170$ in Japan i believe. Way too much.

madtapes

Post by madtapes »

I just picked up a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 and I really like it

It's huge and very responsive (all Sanwa). The positioning of the start button is sort of a pain in the ass, but at the end of the day it is just helping to break me of my bad habit of button mashing in certain situations.

Combo7

Post by Combo7 »

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/23/enorm ... #continued

For the Street Fighter fan who thinks he or she has everything, Capcom has revealed the $150 Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set, due September 18 on Xbox 360 and PS3.

The box includes no fewer than 15 discs, containing Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (and its DLC), and Street Fighter X Tekken (and its DLC), along with a documentary, two anime movies, the full Street Fighter animated series, and eleven discs of music.

The set also includes an art book and a light-up Ryu statue.

And Ryu's belt.

Alongside the announcement, Capcom also revealed some dates for 25th anniversary tournaments this year, which you can find after the break.

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

Pretty dope