The Division (PS4/Xbox One)

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Sigma

The Division (PS4/Xbox One)

Post by Sigma »

This is a new action/RPG game from Ubisoft. This is a gameplay video from their E3 press conference: -

Watch it in 1080p.

Tired & Broke

Re: The Division (PS4/Xbox One)

Post by Tired & Broke »

Yes! Yes! Yes! I just posted this trailer in the E3 thread, this game is the type of ingenuity I want to see on the next gen of consoles. so glad itll be on PS4.

Balzac

Post by Balzac »

:ohsh: Image

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

What I loved about this game is the bit right at the end when they got attacked by another squad of real players. New co-op/online experiences are what's going to make the big difference with next-gen games IMO. I know there's been MMOs on PC for a long time, but it seems like they're really starting to nail this stuff now, especially as people can jump in even if they're playing on a phone or tablet.

None

Post by None »

I managed to snag an interview with the Game Director and Producer of this at E3. The game looks crazy good. They are actually trying out something relevant and cool with second screen/tablet integration. By the time the game ships, the tablet/smart drone portion will likely be overhauled several times. Also, it is free-to-play, so that is interesting. If you want to check out the interview, it is here http://gamingillustrated.com/producers- ... terviewed/

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Post by 360 »

Everything is pushed back. I'm a bit annoyed. I really wanted Witcher 3 to come out in March. I would have picked up a new system. I'm thinking about building a PC but PC gaming seems to slowly be going extinct. The Oculus might change that, though.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

PC gaming will never die.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

PC gaming now brings in more revenue than console gaming, according to this source at least: -

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/a ... le-gaming/

ayentee

Post by ayentee »

wow that looks amazing. not into shooters at all but id play the fuck outta this one
lyricist/beat-maker/gamer/hermit

Post by 360 »

Sigma wrote:PC gaming now brings in more revenue than console gaming, according to this source at least: -

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/a ... le-gaming/

I just think that everything is going to converge. I do predict a slight resurgence in the pc realm due to the occulus rift combined with that gaming treadmill. Look out world! Nerds are going to be ripped!

ric

Post by ric »

this game looks so fucking dope with the physics and shit. like what the fuck. shut the fuck up im gonna have to spend 10 billion dollars to play that shit. its over for me at ps3. period. end of story.