The PS4/Xbox One game clips thread. Share your clips!

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Sigma

The PS4/Xbox One game clips thread. Share your clips!

Post by Sigma »

Both of the new consoles allow you to record, edit and upload clips, so I thought it might be cool to have a thread for people to post some.

I only have an Xbox One right now, and IMO the quality of the recorded game clips is pretty crap. The resolution is fine, but the bit rate is super low, so you get a lot of macro-blocking. Still, I will share a couple of Titanfall clips to kick things off.....

In this one I doomed an enemy titan, but he also doomed me, so I ejected out and managed to get a few jump kicks in a row - mostly against grunts, but it was still a bit cheeky to kick a bunch of enemies like this: -

I was playing Last Titan Standing in this one, which is a mode where you all start in titans and the goal is to destroy the enemy's titans. In this clip, my titan got fucked up so I ejected out of it and got some sneaky hits on titans with the sidewinder. As the last titan came towards me I instinctively kicked at it, lol, just as one of my team-mates blew it up for the win: -

I've had so many epic moments in this game that I've not recorded, simply because in the heat of the moment I forget that I can say "Xbox record that".

Anyways, if you have a PS4 or Xbox One, share some clips!

None

Re: The PS4/Xbox One game clips thread. Share your clips!

Post by None »

Sigma wrote:I've had so many epic moments in this game that I've not recorded, simply because in the heat of the moment I forget that I can say "Xbox record that".

That is my main issue with the Xbox One's sharing (although, it captures up to five minutes on the DVR so you can always grab something after the fact).
I've mainly used the PS4 to capture weird glitches.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Those jump kicks :lol: .

This is for my FIFA Pro Clubs squad on PS4, slapped together using ShareFactory and :sluggo: 's music.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Another Titanfall clip. A pilot nearly killed me, so I decided to hop on a zip-line to get out of that area, and an enemy pilot was also on it coming the other way, haha: -

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

One of my best Titanfall games yet. I killed 20 pilots and 4 titans, but only died twice.

None

Post by None »

Here is my first attempt at messing around with SHAREfactory. Enjoy a semi-poorly edited video of WAUCH DAUGS gameplay. I need to get used to recording clips again because this game offers some exciting clip opportunities.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Here's the newest Real United FC mixtape.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Yet another Titanfall clip.....

In this one I took the round win in a game of Last Titan Standing with an always-satisfying melee kill, ripping the pilot out of his titan and squashing him.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

I find getting goosers (shooting an ejecting pilot while they're in the air) in Titanfall pretty tough, so I was pleased with this one: -

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Nice job. I have never got a gooser on the ground only with the Titans.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

ThaJim2 wrote:Nice job. I have never got a gooser on the ground only with the Titans.
Yeah, I've not got many of them. I was quite lucky there as no other pilots came for me while I was helping to take down the guy's titan.

I did this for the first time the other day too: -

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Yet another Titanfall clip.....

This was a pretty cool moment. I was in a 1 on 1 fight with another titan. He punched me off the edge of the map, which usually means death, but because his punch doomed my titan I nuclear ejected, the explosion killed the other guy, and I fired up and back on to the map.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Here's some PvP from the Destiny Beta.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Some Destiny Beta footage I failed to post. As you can tell, I'm garbage at range and rely heavily on being able to punch and shotgun everything to death:

And from the full game, I teach you how to stunt:

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Real Struggle Mixtape - v1

hustler

Post by hustler »

BigCat8 wrote:Real Struggle Mixtape - v1

love this, fuckin stylin on em. that header at the end was a nice finish, but the super long range shots and free kicks were the top highlights imo. the one where you stood still for like 5 seconds, then juked 4 guys and scored was nice, but it was clearly against mediocre competition.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

I've posted a couple of these clips already, but I'd never really played around with Upload Studio on the Xbox One until yesterday, so I edited these clips together: -

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

I was quite pleased with this one: -

As the enemy team were trying to escape, one of their titans tried to kill me with a nuke eject, so I hid behind a pillar, then popped out to blow up their dropship and stop them getting away.

hustler

Post by hustler »

^nice, u fucked up those easy mode bots with aplomb
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

hustler wrote:easy mode bots
They were all real players, but they might as well be easy mode bots to me. :gyeah:

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

so how do I get my clips from my xbox1/one drive to youtube?

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Ramen wrote:so how do I get my clips from my xbox1/one drive to youtube?
There's 2 ways to do it.

Easiest way - Install the YouTube app on your Xbox One and sign into your account. Open the sidebar and go to Upload. You can then select any of your game clips and upload them straight to YouTube.

Other way - Download the video from OneDrive, either by logging into the website in a browser, or by using the OneDrive app on your PC (or baked into Windows 8.1), then upload it to YouTube. On OneDrive, your clips are stored in a folder called "Xbox Game DVR" inside the main "Videos" folder.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKIN' GAME?

Because it is. It's FIFA 15, and these are the highlights of my team's rise to Division 2.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

I'm still loving Titanfall, so here's another clip. I was playing Marked For Death, where one pilot on each team is marked as the target and you have to kill the opposing team's mark before they kill yours. The first to 10 wins. We were 8-2 down in this match, but we had a nice run of kills to draw level. At 9-9, I was in a titan and I hung back to see which of their players would be marked. My first shot doomed his titan, forcing the pilot to eject. My second shot killed the pilot to take the win.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

Dying Light is super fun.

Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Not my clip, but this is quality. They're playing Marked For Death Pro on Titanfall, so it's 6 Vs. 6 and 1 player from each team is marked to be killed. The mark is permanently visible on the mini-map, so there's no hiding and perma-death applies, so if you're killed you can't respawn until the next round begins. Whichever team kills the enemy mark first gets the point.

This guy's team-mates let him down early on in the round and they all die in the first 35 seconds, but his own gameplay is excellent.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

At it again.

darkwingduck

Post by darkwingduck »

can someone tell me how to do this. I would like to upload some game footage.

BigCat8

Post by BigCat8 »

On the PS4, hitting the "Share" button then Square will save the last 15 minutes (by default) of gameplay. You can pick a shorter duration in the options menu, or you can start new recordings by double-tapping the share button. I usually start a new recording at every change of possession in FIFA. You can upload those individual clips by going to your capture gallery and hitting the "Share" button, or the PS4 has video editing software called ShareFactory where you can add multiple clips, music, transitions, effects, texts, and so on.

I'm not sure what the process is on the One, but I'd imagine it's fairly simple there as well.