Mario Kart 8 + Pikmin 3/WindWaker HD/Mario Bros for $60

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Mario Kart 8 + Pikmin 3/WindWaker HD/Mario Bros for $60

Post by Smooth Lou »

Just signed up for Club Nintendo Friday, downloaded Mario Kart 8 and got a download code for a new game for free!

Mario Kart is as great as always, gonna DL Pikmin 3 today because I loved that shit back in the day.

Anyone playing MK8? If so, find me. I'm smoothlou on there.

Combo7

Re: Mario Kart 8 + Pikmin 3/WindWaker HD/Mario Bros for $60

Post by Combo7 »

The new Mario Kart looks so damn good. I heard they toned down a lot of the AI item bullshit too.

Still not enough to get me to buy a Wii U though. :lol:

None

Post by None »

I picked this up too (Jake_Stark) and I dig it. I haven't got my free game since I pretty much I have played/owned each game. The UK got a much better deal on it. I've played Pikmin 3 (it is great if not fairly abbreviated) and Mario Bros U (it is the bad Mario Wii U game, so it being free makes sense) and I own Wind Waker HD (which is downright delightful and easily the best looking thing on the system.

Hush

Post by Hush »

I thought about posting this deal earlier.

Also, registering MK8 gets you points if you have the deluxe version of the Wii U (the black 32GB one) and the free game you download also gives you the same amount of points as buying that game. This gives you a few bucks to use on an eshop game.

Edit: I got Pikmin 3 as my free game. I already own NSMBU and have played Zelda before on the Gamecube.

Smooth Lou
The Mayor

Post by Smooth Lou »

New Super Mario Bros U is a pretty lazy game, especially compared to the 3D one, which is pretty incredible. I bought Wind Waker HD right away but I was waiting for a price drop on Pikmin 3 before I picked it up.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Whats the specifics of this deal?
Wasn't really in the Wii U market but I really want to play all 3 of those games

None

Post by None »

Tommy Bunz wrote:Whats the specifics of this deal?
Wasn't really in the Wii U market but I really want to play all 3 of those games
If you buy Mario Kart 8 (or the Wii U bundle) and register it with https://club.nintendo.com/ then you can choose a digital version of Pikmin 3, The Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario Bros. U or Wii Party U for free.