Silent Hills

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

None

Silent Hills

Post by None »

New Kojima/Del Toro Jawn starring Norman Reed. The trailer was played at the end of P.T., the playable teaser announced during Son'ys gamescom Press Conference. Shit was a clever way to announce the game and deliver an unsettling as demo.

Here is the trailer, pimp.

Tommy Bunz

Re: Silent Hills

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Has Kojima been involved with this franchise before?
Del Toro is one of my favorite people, what exactly is his involvement in this?
So many questions.

Silent Hill 2 is probably the creepiest game I've ever played but its been hard to give a shit about this franchise since then.
I would love for them to give it the full remake treatment.

ric

Post by ric »

Shit looks sweet. Kojima could either be really good or really bad sign

perabigail

Post by perabigail »

i know this is an incredibly early teaser more than it was an actual demo but i played this the other night and it was downright unenjoyable. really hope this improves leaps and bounds before it hits the shelves because if it's anything even relatively close to the house-walkthrough-playable-teaser i wouldn't bother.

None

Post by None »

perabigail wrote:i know this is an incredibly early teaser more than it was an actual demo but i played this the other night and it was downright unenjoyable. really hope this improves leaps and bounds before it hits the shelves because if it's anything even relatively close to the house-walkthrough-playable-teaser i wouldn't bother.
The two have nothing in common. There is a lot of rough edges to the P.T. teaser, but it did some clever things. It seems more like an art piece the more I think about it because it lacks much of the refinements that make gameplay intuitive (even experimental or complex gameplay gives some hints at how to engage with it).