Weird problems with computer

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

ThaJim2

Weird problems with computer

Post by ThaJim2 »

Move if not the right place.

The last week my computer has done some weird shit. I can be typing on a website and scrolling down or typing and it will like end the page every few seconds. WHat I mean end the page like I am still on the page and never clicked off but it will act like I clicked off.

Also, media player is acting all weird and saying it ran into a problem needs to restart.

I doubt its the hardware I have over kill 16GB, i7 K what ever but not overclocked.

Sigma

Re: Weird problems with computer

Post by Sigma »

The first issue sounds like another application is stealing focus. As you're having other issues as well, my first guess would be a malware infection of some sort. Are you running up to date anti-virus software on the computer?

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Sigma wrote:The first issue sounds like another application is stealing focus. As you're having other issues as well, my first guess would be a malware infection of some sort. Are you running up to date anti-virus software on the computer?
I had some bullshit thing that gets installed when they try to force yahoo tool bar on you. It was odd because it was installed on its own nothing else installed for like a week before or after according to remove a program. I uninstalled that and I am still having the problem. I use windows defender. I will try to run a scan later.

Its just hard to hard to explain exactly what is going on and I don't think its a major problem just annoying. But, stealing focus is a good description of it.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Solved all the problems I hope