transition from PS3 to PS4

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

darkwingduck

transition from PS3 to PS4

Post by darkwingduck »

question for yall...

whatll happen to all the downloaded content thru my PSN? Will I be able to re:download it on the 4?

Delete this if you want, but would like to get to the bottom of this before I make the purchase....

oh and yeah, ALIEN ISOLATION is whats making me want to get the 4 now.

None

Re: transition from PS3 to PS4

Post by None »

Unless it is a cross-buy title then it is gone (unless it gets ported with cross-buy). Keep your PS3. It's not worth much to sell/trade-in anyway.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Keep the PS3 you'll need it badly.

jredd109

Post by jredd109 »

drobizhek wrote:Keep the PS3 you'll need it badly.

so, what's going on with ps4? there seems to be very little hype around it. haven't seen ads or anything about any games that are out. i don't know anyone who has one. i have no desire to get one at this point. is it not doing well so far?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

It's doing pretty good. Online is disabled without playstation plus which is annoying. The controller is godlike if you have big hands.

A good time to buy it would be around christmas. Lots of games and probably some good bundles.

None

Post by None »

jredd109 wrote:
drobizhek wrote:Keep the PS3 you'll need it badly.

so, what's going on with ps4? there seems to be very little hype around it. haven't seen ads or anything about any games that are out. i don't know anyone who has one. i have no desire to get one at this point. is it not doing well so far?

Shit's sold like hotcakes. Last word was about 10 million sold worldwide.

chapter thrive

Post by chapter thrive »

any word on whether there is a price drop coming any time soon? after christmas?
i think im going to end up buying but its not so eminant that i need to drop 500 on one right now.

None

Post by None »

chapter thrive wrote:any word on whether there is a price drop coming any time soon? after christmas?
i think im going to end up buying but its not so eminant that i need to drop 500 on one right now.
I doubt it will be any time soon. Any price dip will be retailers taking the hit. I'd say look out in weekly ads come February/March next year for drops or gift card deals. That might be even unlikely since the thing has sold well, as opposed to the Xbone, which has been on sale all the time (50 dollar gift cards plus price cuts, any free game of your choice with purchase, etc.).

chapter thrive

Post by chapter thrive »

i would stick with xbox, but the way that destiny is unravelling, its looking like playstation is the system to commit to for this game.

None

Post by None »

chapter thrive wrote:i would stick with xbox, but the way that destiny is unravelling, its looking like playstation is the system to commit to for this game.
The PS4 is a better system in many ways than the Xbone honestly. It is my system of preference, and outside of a handful of games nothing on the Xbone interests me much.

chapter thrive

Post by chapter thrive »

fuck sakes, trying to update 2 accounts i had made on my brothers ps3 a year or so back, and they want me to update my account information before i can ever log in, but i have to wait for an email that may arrive in the next 24 hours. what kind of horse shit is this?