Choose One. :fail:

ThaJim2

Re: Biggest Gaming Blunder Of 2014

Post by ThaJim2 »

I want my heists

ric

Post by ric »

can somebody explain each one please? gamer gate synopsis isn't necessary for myself but may be for others but I still have no idea what's going in with the other shit. what is the heist? how glitch is ubisofts new shit? what does that xbox shit even mean? what's drive club and what happened? etc etc

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

I've read several things about gamergate and still don't understand what the big deal is.
Voted Microsoft.

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

ric wrote:can somebody explain each one please? gamer gate synopsis isn't necessary for myself but may be for others but I still have no idea what's going in with the other shit. what is the heist? how glitch is ubisofts new shit? what does that xbox shit even mean? what's drive club and what happened? etc etc

Rockstar Still Not Dropping The Heists - Grand theft Auto 5 online was supposed to have heist this summer but they still have not happened.
Ubisoft Releasing Unfinished & Glitchy Products- Assassins Creed Unity was a mess at launch with glitches. I know another game or 2 they released also had issues.
DriveClub Server Fiasco- Sony promised a lot of shit but failed to deliver like I guess Plus members where supposed to get something for free and never did. Game was unplayable online for a while too or something.
Microsoft Changing Their Entire Xbox One Platform- MS fucked up and listened to "gamers" and well killed their new studio that was to make content for the Xbox, they all but killed the Kinect. On the positive they have a low cost SKU
GamerGate- A battle between "gamer" aka the worst people in the world against Social Justice Warriors the other worst people in the world. No one wins but we are all talked down to.

ric

Post by ric »

@jim
thanks

in terms of blunder I'm voting for ubisofts because that shit should fucking work especially your franchise thoroughbred title