Ratchet & Clank PS4

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Tommy Bunz

Ratchet & Clank PS4

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Wasn't really excited for this until I saw the video, its full remake of the classic first PS2 game, looks absolutely gorgeous.

Still haven't played the last game in the series but enjoy the fuck out of these games.

None

Re: Ratchet & Clank PS4

Post by None »

It looks absolutely unbelievable, honestly. Fucking gorgeous. From what Insomniac posted with the new trailer, it is less a full remake and instead something keeping with the spirit of the original game, but with completely new stuff.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

yeah the new pixelizer gun looks sweet

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

Awesome, I'm a Rachet and Clank stan and probably would have copped this even if it was just an HD remake, but seeing it's really brand new game is awesome. This video explains it a little better- http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/10/ ... ple-remake" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

never was really a fan of ratchet and clank. i liked resistance by insomniac though.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

None

Post by None »

Another game I played at E3. It has all the charms of the previous games in the series, but with absolutely gorgeous graphics. It is startling how good it looks in motion. The pixelator and groovatron bombs are god-like weapons.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Few hours into this, really great and can't even properly express how good the graphics are. Certainly the best looking platformer I've ever seen.
Funny how its been like 15 years since I played the first game and yet I remember I lot more of this than I thought I would.

unclebengi

Post by unclebengi »

This been keeping me up at night all week. I don't care if it feels too familiar, I have too much fun playing these games. Graphics are definitely incredible, I try to stand still every now and then and just take it in.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Word I've been doing that too. It makes me feel like the first time I played the Uncharted games, stopping all the time to make sure I get a good look at everything.
Pixelizer gun is basically the best videogame shotgun ever.