Apocalypse Now game in the works???

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

unclebengi

Apocalypse Now game in the works???

Post by unclebengi »

http://www.avclub.com/article/francis-f ... w-v-249069" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Might not become a reality, but it sounds promising and the exact type of video game I actually stilll want to play.

ric

Re: Apocalypse Now game in the works???

Post by ric »

could be really dope. except that the movie is so reliant on downtime and pacing that I mean.... what are we gonna float downstream for 5 hours? doing what? looking at dudes dossier? you've got to expand that into at least 10 hrs of gameplan. I mean what are they gonna do? you get taken to the compound at the end and then...... you choose to join or kill dude? then you escape? I'm not saying it won't be sweet. but it seems like a stretch to me. I mean you can't quite heavy rain it because we already have the movie you know?

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

these guys are gay
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

ric

Post by ric »

the only way this works is if you're not Martin sheen. you have to be some dude assigned to do shit an alternate way in case sheen fails. then you can sneak through a crazy fucking jungle and occasionally intersect with sheen or Kurtz or the dead dudes or whoever. but if you add humor to it you're fucked. shit has to be intense and serious in context like last of us. stakes have to be high at all times. they have to invent a bunch of non cheap ways to keep the pressure on. prolly incorporate Kurtz dudes in some way. but you cannot be sheen. that's fucking retarded.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

it's a stealth game -- of course you cannot be sheen.
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.