What type of computer should I buy?

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Knoxx

What type of computer should I buy?

Post by Knoxx »

There are only a few primary things I'm going to use it for:

1) A writing program. I'm re-enrolled in college, so of course this is a necessity.

2) Burning CD's. I don't download music, but I copy everything I buy and sometimes I'll burn copies of my friends CD's. On that note, are their particular programs that are better at/for burning CD's, for whatever reason?

3) My iPod. I have a mini right now, but I'm planning on buying the normal sized one before the school year starts and giving mine to my girlfriend.

4) A recording program. A friend of a friend is burning me a program called Vegas Video which I'll use to saturate the world with more crappy music from yet another nameless MC. :P

I'll probably try to get other programs installed for school (powerpoint for one), plus I have a lot of MC battle files that I'll probably end up saving to my comp as well. Any suggestions as to what would be the ideal computer for me? I'm trying to spend under $1000, but I'm more concerned about quality than price. Thanks a lot in advance.

Peace

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

I would hit up www.slickdeals.net and www.xpbargains.com

There is a deal for a few Dells with different configurations for around 500 after rebate shown on those sites right now.

Usually, if you watch those sites, you will see better deals eventually, but if you want to move fast, the current deals aren't that bad, and they meet your needs/requirements.