Too Human

↑↑↓↓← → ← → B A Start

Moderator: Sigma

Tired & Broke

Too Human

Post by Tired & Broke »

Anybody fuckin with this joint?? Ive been fuckin with the demo some and Im diggin. the controls take a while to get use to but Im diggin it... I enjoy games that allow the kid to smack a mother fugga with hammer/ sword anyway...
Last edited by Tired & Broke on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

locke cole

Post by locke cole »

I didn't finish the demo because I knew it was the type of game that a demo could never do justice to. I'm waiting for the full version so that I can get a better understanding of the character customization and weapon forging. I did enjoy what I played of it.
i may have worn sandals in the past but thats because it was hot. - sole

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

It's one of three games I'm thinking about coppin'. Didn't know there was a demo out. Might have to check it out.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Played the demo and although I'm still not used to the controls yet, I'm really enjoying this alot. Can't wait to see all the combos, gear and talent tree in full in the actual game.

Game will be copped with the quickness.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Spartan wrote:Played the demo and although I'm still not used to the controls yet, I'm really enjoying this alot. Can't wait to see all the combos, gear and talent tree in full in the actual game.

4sho, depending on how shit goes for the kid holla 4 some co-op...

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

StressIzHim wrote:
Spartan wrote:Played the demo and although I'm still not used to the controls yet, I'm really enjoying this alot. Can't wait to see all the combos, gear and talent tree in full in the actual game.

4sho, depending on how shit goes for the kid holla 4 some co-op...
Yeah definitely. Really want to see this game in co-op.

slimebucato

Post by slimebucato »

unplug your xbox and then back in and turn it on. set the date to 2009 and you can play with two more characters. i think that's how it works at least.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Got the game, Im diggin it so far despite the shitty reviews, the difficulty is hella hard depending on the class u choose I suppose, right now Im the Commando and im layin shit down with the fireams, but my hand to hand skills is my weak point.... haven't played coop yet tho, imagine its even crazier.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Without a doubt this game is weird but in a good way.

Playing as the champion class and it's all good but once you get to the second mission, it goes mental with the difficulty. Bizarrely, it gets slightly easier after that. I think I found the reason for the negative reviews though, because it's only when you build your skills up around level 20 you start seeing how great your character is.

The whole loot system is almost a WoW rip-off, including the colour coded equipment / weapons.

Only shitty thing is there are only four missions. They're big ass areas but still would have been great if there was a bit more variety and cyberspace would have been great to fight in.

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

word what alignment is your champion, me and one of my boys got 5 or the 10 epic sets, I got the one for the Elite Cyber Champ, if ure interested holla @ the kid.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Human alignment. Don't know about epic sets. I just kill the mobs and I usually get purple and yellow blueprints. Got two red blueprints that have dropped.

Gamertag is Vyaco.