Living Lahaina

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

BayAreaHustla408

Living Lahaina

Post by BayAreaHustla408 »

its everything maui fever tried to be............the narrator is the best part!...........this show looks promising.......

blabbering bullshit or bringoutbangerz (i cant remember which one it was that likes these shows as much as i do) is welcome here.......

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

yeah...

maui fever was pretty wack imo, minus the cute chicks of course. The kids they picked weren't very "local" and it didn't really portray shit very realistically. I mean c'mon, how are you gonna make a show about maui and have it be 99% whiteys.

This new 'Living Lahaina' looks as if it will be a bit more realistic but i'm just basing this on the commercials. With the local criticism of maui fever, i think mtv may have realized they needed to tweek their technique a bit.

citizen

Post by citizen »

when i was in lahaina there was nothin goin on there....

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

Thanks for the heads up BAH. The way Maui ended, with the completely awful 2-hour movie that was nothing but a one and a half hour clip show with a half hour of Cheyne-Anna bullshit fucking sucked so bad. I, for one, would like to see less authentic, genuinely good people and more self-important douchebags and the girls that inexplicably love them.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

i was going to make this thread as well. season premiere was very promising, and i agree about the deadpan narrator. he was hilarious.

blew maui fever out of the water in one episode.

hopefully it doesn't fall off by the end of the season like most mtv reality shows.

BayAreaHustla408

^^^it looks like its gonna be fights, drinking, getting laid, and teaching surfing lessons..............i dont see where you can go wrong......im hyped.....

to the guy that said there was nothing going on in Lahaina......is very slow......if you want night light you were on the wrong island.......i only fuck with maui and kaui........fuck the commercial hawaiii.............small chill parties on the beach is where its at......

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

BayAreaHustla408 wrote:^^^it looks like its gonna be fights, drinking, getting laid, and teaching surfing lessons..............i dont see where you can go wrong......im hyped.....

to the guy that said there was nothing going on in Lahaina......is very slow......if you want night light you were on the wrong island.......i only fuck with maui and kaui........fuck the commercial hawaiii.............small chill parties on the beach is where its at......
Kauai is the shit. And yeah, fuck commercial Hawaii, shit is not like the brochures

BayAreaHustla408

the shows got some great beats in it!

BayAreaHustla408

did this get the boot?...........its nowhere to be found on tv....

ADR

Post by ADR »

Kimo was 2 Sav 4 television

....i ain't joking!

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

L. Nelson wrote:Kimo was 2 Sav 4 television

....i ain't joking!
I never watched it, but I'm guessing this guy Kimo beat up all the silly DOODS on the show anytime they lipped off to him?
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Chuck Earns Cheese

Post by Chuck Earns Cheese »

Cleanhobo wrote:

....i ain't joking!
I never watched it, but I'm guessing this guy Kimo beat up all the silly DOODS on the show anytime they lipped off to him?
the only way i would watch this show is if kimo went around beating up all the haoles that worked for him

ADR

Post by ADR »

Cleanhobo wrote:

....i ain't joking!
and hilarity ensued.

it was a decent little cartoon but like 408 said, I haven't seen it on in a couple weeks.

BayAreaHustla408

:cry: