Boondock episode about BET that didn't air...

Discuss the world of entertainment; movies, tv, journalism and radio.

Moderator: drizzle

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

is this the whole thing? yo, i may have to move this to curb your enthusiasm though. more so meant for movies, tv, and etc.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Req

Post by Req »

download link:
http://p5pppjvple1nscfcp71kk.usercash.com/

info:
Canada gets the two banned episodes

Link: http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=22163

PR: The Detour to Air Episodes of The Boondocks Pulled from Adult Swim
By Maxie Zeus
03-05-2008, 2:57 PM

Never afraid of provocative programming, The Detour on TELETOON, the no-holds-barred evening programming block on TELETOON for adult and teen audiences, is set to air two episodes from the second season of satirical comedy, The Boondocks, titled "The Huey Freeman Hunger Strike" and "The Ruckus Reality Show”. Attention was drawn to these two episodes when they were pulled from the Adult Swim schedule earlier this year with Cartoon Network representatives stating they have no plans to air them. Creator of the series, Arron McGruder, left the message "Okay, so... maybe it's a 13 episode season..." on his MySpace page. The Detour on TELETOON has been broadcasting episodes from season two of the socially-aware and edgy comedy since November 2007 with the two final episodes set to air on Sunday March 16 and March 23 at 10:30 pm ET/PT.

Created by Aaron McGruder and based on his award-winning comic strip of the same name, The Boondocks follows Huey and Riley, two young brothers that live in the Chicago suburbs with their Grandfather who hopes to live out his twilight years in peace. The political actions of ten year-old Huey however, prevent his granddad from getting the quiet retirement he strives for. The Boondocks first aired on The Detour on TELETOON on February 24, 2006 and stars Regina King and John Witherspoon.

TELETOON is where cartoons live – all day, every day. Available in both English and French in over 7.2 million Canadian homes, TELETOON brings kids, youth and adults the best in animated entertainment. Too hot for daytime, from 8:30 pm ET/PT The Detour on TELETOON is the place to catch fearless and irreverent cartoons aimed at teen and adult audiences. TELETOON is also available On Demand and on Mobile TV. Founded in 1997, TELETOON Canada inc. is owned by Astral Media Inc. (50%), and Corus Entertainment Inc. (50%).

:ohcanada: >>> *
F.U. MOOLAH

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

yeah, i'm gonna move this but will leave a shadow
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

nice find

if these aren't on the dvd i'm gonna throw a trashcan through the cartoon network window on a hot summer day
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

BET didn't air any episodes of the Boondocks
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Req

Post by Req »

B. Ware tha Siniq wrote:BET didn't air any episodes of the Boondocks
:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:
F.U. MOOLAH

Thun

Post by Thun »

B. Ware tha Siniq wrote:BET didn't air any episodes of the Boondocks
:retard:

None

Post by None »

I now have a new outlook on life as bad as thing may get I can always say, "at least I don't work at B.E.T."

HopeLess
Steve Roger's Ghost

Post by HopeLess »

shame. cee lo was hilarious in that shit.

hopefully it will be included in the dvd set though.